Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Jun 18, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Day 12 - Rest & Disney Springs

Day 12 - Rest Day & Disney Springs.

Today was probably the quietest day we had all holiday. I was first up around 8am, and took my breakfast outside and everyone else joined not too long after. We had a really lazy morning, everyone else had breakfast & then we just spent a good couple of hours in the pool. This was probably the longest we used the pool for. Whilst we were in the pool, we had a great little show in the sky from someone writing lots about god! I had to giggle – it was taking the person that long to write each letter that the previous letter had nearly disappeared!

Our poor flamingo had a hole in it somewhere so it didn't stay up very

- We did a time lapse of the person writing in the sky

We decided we’d head out to Idrive outlets this afternoon as he’d not had much luck at LBV. We headed out around lunchtime. This time we got quite a bit and some great bargains. In North Face - dad got a fleece for $50 which Matt said at home would have been at least £100, I got some nice gym leggings for $20 reduced from $80. We also stopped in the Yankee Candle outlet – Mum & I got 3 big jars for $12, you just can’t get that at home, you pay about £20 for one big jar! They have so many different scents too compared to the UK. I’ve had mine lit that much it’s nearly burnt out  I had wanted Idrive outlets for the Disney outlet, Mum got a lovely Minnie Mouse bag, I got a cute Hollywood Studios frame and some sweets. We also picked up some little bits of jewellery from Forever 21, then my final stop was Victoria Secrets for their perfume, some of girls I work with had a particular one and I loved the smell of it so went in search of that one. They were 3 for $24 on the perfumes, I had only wanted one but in the end I picked another and talked Mum into picking one too. Matt got a few bits of clothing too, two pairs of trousers and some tshirts. All round a really good trip this time. We grabbed a quick snack and drink at the outlets too.

We then stopped at a bigger Walmart further down the 192 where I picked up some more gym stuff, I live it those clothes these days and I’d seen loads online beforehand that I liked - all the tops went back though and I just kept the leggings. I should have ordered stuff online at the start of the holiday as there wasn’t as much choice in store.

We had been out longer than planned so we grabbed a cooked pizza again from Walmart and headed back to the villa for a quick bite to eat, a change of clothes & then out to Disney Springs. Matt & Dad went to see Sum 41 House of Blues. Me & Mum shopped.

We started off over at Earl of Sandwich for a drink first before starting at the Christmas Shop and just making our way round. The plan was to get me & Matt the spirit jerseys we wanted. They had been in every single shop throughout the holiday in the sizes we wanted, tonight there was none we wanted! A CM checked & Matts was in available in MK so we could get it first thing in the morning. The rose gold was nowhere  I decided on the Millenial Pink as that was in World of Disney and had been my second choice colour wise, so we got mine but checked we could return it if we saw the Rose Gold anywhere else. I bought a few bits for my kitchen – some blue tea towels with the castle one, a cute Minnie & Mickey Salt and Pepper set (they sit inside a Dumbo, it’s adorable and looks super cute in my Kitchen) & a teaspoon rest.

I also popped into basin for bath bombs, Lynz my friend had brought me one back two years ago and I loved it. We had a quick browse round the new shops, but they’re all a bit expensive for me haha! We grabbed a drink and sat in The Polite Pig whilst we waited for them to finish. It was a nice little place and the food looked good, I’d like to try it one day. If you’re after a coffee though, this is not the place to go, Mum had to have a soft drink!

I think they got back to us around 11ish, I packed some stuff when we got back as we only had Tuesday and Wednesday left (we were leaving Wednesday night), the plan for tomorrow night was Be our Guest and staying to watch HEA & Once Upon A Time then checking in early at DS on Wednesday morning so I didn’t want to leave it. I think my head hit the pillow around 12:30am. Our plan for tomorrow was to get out early and get to MK in time to watch the opening show, spend a couple of hours doing anything we hadn’t already done, head back to the Villa at lunchtime and then get ready for our reservation as I didn’t want to be in my shorts/tshirt for Be Our Guest. I booked our FP’s for after our Be Our Guest reservation which was 4:20pm.

Our last full day tomorrow!

Edited at 03:42 PM.
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A good shopping and relaxing day

Joan
Old 24 Jun 18, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Great day, sounds like you got some good bargains
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Your outfit for the evening is super cute!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Your outfit for the evening is super cute!
Primark & Matalan's finest! In total the whole outfit cost me £10
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List