Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 Jun 18, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
TravelaruaL
Getting Excited

Mobile

All of that looks beautiful! He might have the beef or pork actually but it all looks delicious. I think we’ll order the bread service and a main then! Thanks everyone for the comments and photos!
TravelaruaL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by TravelaruaL View Post
The pictures are great thank you! Why can’t we order a meat dish each? That sounds a little odd! There’s no way my OH will have a veggie meal!
I think what was being suggested was to order 2 servings of butter chicken with the rice instead of 1 chicken 1 veg side with the rice.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
TravelaruaL
Getting Excited

Mobile

Ahh ok I understand, thank you 😊
TravelaruaL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by TravelaruaL View Post
The pictures are great thank you! Why can’t we order a meat dish each? That sounds a little odd! There’s no way my OH will have a veggie meal!
When we went in 2016 the Potjie Inspired was two dishes plus rice, so you could easily share. I order the braised beef and butter chicken for example. I read recently on here someone reporting that you can no longer order two meat dishes for this item. You and your OH can obviously order 2 main meals each and have what you like.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
This is what I mean

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
TravelaruaL
Getting Excited

Mobile

That makes more sense I can always ask and see!
Old 26 Jun 18, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
C4rla
slightly serious Dibber

We love the bread service at Sanaa, but weren't so impressed with the rest of the food. So I think if we go back we'll just go to the bar for a drink and the bread service
Sep 2024 10th Anniversary SSR & SF Sep 2023 SF Post Accident Sep 2022 SSR, RP and ALK October 2019 Disneyland and San Diego Sep 2018 Back to SSR Sep 2016 With the Zebras - ALK Sep 2014 Honeymoon - SSR Sep 2013 Surprise engagement - SSR Sep 2011 Back for three weeks - Comfort Suites Maingate East Sep 2009 Trip one - Econolodge
C4rla is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by C4rla View Post
We love the bread service at Sanaa, but weren't so impressed with the rest of the food. So I think if we go back we'll just go to the bar for a drink and the bread service
We enjoyed the food but we were so stuffed from eating the Bread Service we hardly touched our mains, would definitely think about just going to the Bar for the Bread Service in the future.
Old 26 Jun 18, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Pantaloons
slightly serious Dibber

I feel the bread service is a must. I could eat that all day every day

Thankfully the portions that follow arent huge - but its hands down the nicest feed I have had across 3 courses in Disney.

Edited at 02:39 PM.
Pantaloons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
The bread service is wonderful, the mains are nothing special. Next time we visit I think it will be for a drink in the bar and the bread service to snack on.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List