Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 May 17, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Micky merry christmas

Can you please tell me if this is worth paying for I'm spending over 2k on tickets so paying nearly 300 for one night is quite annoying also can you buy these tickets on the door ? Thanks for your help x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kirstya15 View Post
Can you please tell me if this is worth paying for I'm spending over 2k on tickets so paying nearly 300 for one night is quite annoying also can you buy these tickets on the door ? Thanks for your help x
In previous years they have been available on the door - if they haven't all been sold in advance. The nearer you get to Christmas, the more likely they will sell out.
Whether it is worth it is very difficult to answer as it's very much down to individual perception of the value you get. Different shows and fireworks, different parade, different character meets, lots of cookies and hot chocolate, a not so full park - these are the kind of things you get for your money.
For us, party night tickets are worth if we are on a shortish trip and don't have 14 day passes. We might buy a two or three day magic your way ticket, plus a party ticket to give us a Magic Kingdom fix. Being there from 4pm to midnight gives us plenty of time to do the things we want to.
Old 19 Jun 17, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Have all the tickets sold out? I can't seem to find the option to buy them on the Disney website?
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 17, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Hi bought them a few days after they came out mabey a week after bit it was quite hard to find I had to type in Google (buy micky very merry Christmas party tickets ) cos there was no straight forward link give that a go 😊xxxxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 17, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Have all the tickets sold out? I can't seem to find the option to buy them on the Disney website?
The link is in the first post. I always put a direct link in my announcements. No dates have sold out.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List