Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Feb 17, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
nquart
Very Serious Dibber

nquart's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Is it worth it? It adds a fair bit to our trip (unbudgeted as we didn't know it would be on so early) and DH isn't sure what you are actually paying for...
nquart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by nquart View Post
Is it worth it? It adds a fair bit to our trip (unbudgeted as we didn't know it would be on so early) and DH isn't sure what you are actually paying for...
Some info on it , it's expensive if you already have disney tickets but a great night . I'm still undecided , I need to see this years prices first as last year it was over $500 for us to do it as the price went up considerably. If it's over $100 each again I think it will be a no for us

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Mic...arty-p-46.html
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post

I rang disney this week they told me tickets on sale from may
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

We absolutely love it. It went too quickly. We went in October 2011 and the kids still talk about it. We will hopefully be going on the 1st september, works out well as its one of the cheapest dates. The price rises the closer you get to Halloween. I cant wait. Already on the search for a Halloween disney t-shirt!
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 17, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lazyleo
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Hodders View Post
Really tempted with 1st Sept as we fly home on the 2nd. Just need to talk H into it and my son who is 7 and is terrified of Halloween normally and is scared of all ghosts and creepy things. He won't go on Tower of Terror again as he was terrified!

My daughter is very timid and I had a hard time persuading my husband to pay for the MNSSHP last year. My kids were 6 and 4 then and they had an absolute ball. We got to go on more rides than usual because queues were slower, we saw some cracking characters - and as it was our first time, the kids were all about meeting characters - the seven dwarves, alice, aladdin abu & Genie. The only thing was that the Queen of Hearts really frightened my daughter, all she did was flick her dress at her (!) the other cast members were not impressed with her for making a guest cry! But that was all, we didn't go to see Jafar as she wouldn't have dealt with another villain after that.
We absolutely loved the parades, the smaller queues for rides, the fireworks. And of course the sweets - so many sweets!

Can't wait to go back again this year! Just waiting for the dates to be released, I've got Cirque de Soleil booked in and now I'm wondering when the MNSHHP will be as I have to plan the day before not to be too late for the kids, and the day after to be a waterpark / pool day with relaxation.
lazyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Hodders
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you that's good to know, glad you enjoyed it
Hodders is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Aha! Another for the we're-flying-home-on-the-2nd-September-so-I-hope-there's-one-on-the-1st!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
lazyleo
Proud to wear my Ears

Is there any more information on dates yet - I'm waiting on the October dates to be released
lazyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
We will know more next weekend when October hours are released.

The the official dates are confirmed the week after.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Really can't decide whether to do this. The 29th is our last night, which I'd envisaged spending in MK. I hadn't factored in that a hallowe'en party might be on for our stay in August and now I'm all confused 🤷 The kids would love it I'm sure but it's another extra cost I hadn't factored in.
I've got 1900 Park Fare booked but there is availability for other days we could do.
So I guess what I'm asking is, is it really worth it? Is it as amazing as it looks to be?

Edited at 11:31 AM.
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List