Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 May 17, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
I'm glad I'm not there for opening, hope it calms down by August!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

It's good to hear that fast passes get you straight on. Just hope I can get some when our window opens in a few weeks!
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Jokeybhoy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneytrio View Post
I'm glad I'm not there for opening, hope it calms down by August!
I reckon it will be bedlam for a while,Just like when potter land opened.Most visitors to WDW only go once a year at best,meaning it's going to be a constant conveyor belt of people visiting for their 1st time since it opened
Jokeybhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Pookey26
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Wow interesting looking st these pics I was in AK yesterday got there got 7am we weren't visiting Pandora and had a fab time round the park got lots done with minimum waits and good use of fastpasses even booked a 4th.
Pookey26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Pookey26 View Post
Wow interesting looking st these pics I was in AK yesterday got there got 7am we weren't visiting Pandora and had a fab time round the park got lots done with minimum waits and good use of fastpasses even booked a 4th.
Thats good to hear we have a day planned at AK for Tuesday none of my family are overly interested in going to Avatar land so hopefully we'll be ok
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

Wow wow wow! Did this today, flight of passage is amazing! Best ride at Disney in my opinion. Fast pass was straight on at about half 2, only a 15 min wait

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
erm33
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Went last night for the 2nd time after the passholder preview. Used a fp to get into the land with no wait and was on flight of passage in about 5 minutes.

Honestly a little underwhelmed with the lighting effects given I've worked with the materials they had access to and feel like I'd have done it much better to be brighter and more vivid.
erm33 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Dreaming
Getting Excited

Dreaming's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Hoping it dies down in the next 3 weeks! Managed to bag the river ride, not flight of passage here's to hoping! Not fancying the 3.5 hour wait!
Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
Hoping it dies down in the next 3 weeks! Managed to bag the river ride, not flight of passage here's to hoping! Not fancying the 3.5 hour wait!
I'm the same - have fast pass for river ride but not the flight of passage.
Don't think I'm prepared to queue for 3hours though.
H_C-2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 17, 02:25 AM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We went tonight and I was worried we wouldn't get in due to having evening fast passes. Turns out we were absolutely fine getting into the park at 4.30pm and went straight into Pandora with no queue.
We had fast passes for both rides due to a glitch when they were first released so did FOP first and despite the 45 minute wait, it was AMAZING! Tip if you have small children though, make sure the 3D glasses are firmly on them because very sadly my 6 year old had hers fly off in front of her at take off 🙁
Honestly, this is the best ride we've been on all holiday, it really is brilliant. I would not want to wait 5 hours for it though which is what the stand by line was when we were queuing.
When we got off we went round to the river boat ride and whilst it was good, I definitely would not wait in stand by for it. Don't think it helped that we went on FOP first, I kind of wish we had done the river boat first.
We left the park at about 7 and didn't stay to see Pandora lit up. There was a queue to get in by this time and frankly, after seeing all the glowing things on the river ride, I didn't feel the need to see the glowing outside in the open air with all the hundreds of people.
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List