Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jun 17, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
Why can't you book past 13th? Are you only onsite 1 night?

I can book past that date.
Looks like a 1 night campground booking.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Wongadotcom
Earning More Ears

its not a case of complaining and expecting to get anything, i'm not, its just an annoyance at a system that possibly does not work they way it is advertised, as such, or was there a glitch, how do i know for sure?

I fully appreciate some may get them and some wont, all i can go on is from my experience with this one FP booking. Isn't the end of the world just a personnel opinion.

Lets move on now...
Wongadotcom is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

I too will be booking Fastpasses for August at 30 days...
Old 14 Jun 17, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wongadotcom View Post
its not a case of complaining and expecting to get anything, i'm not, its just an annoyance at a system that possibly does not work they way it is advertised, as such, or was there a glitch, how do i know for sure?

I fully appreciate some may get them and some wont, all i can go on is from my experience with this one FP booking. Isn't the end of the world just a personnel opinion.

Lets move on now...
They don't advertise guaranteed FPP for whatever you want at 60 days out. Also if you're only booking one night you're not going to get the same odds a people who have booked for multiple nights. That's just the maths of it.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Jokeybhoy
Very Serious Dibber

Top tip..plan to do animal kingdom later in your holiday,especially not in the 1st couple of days

Edited at 10:49 PM.
Jokeybhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
chezfraser
Excited about Disney

chezfraser's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
I too will be booking Fastpasses for August at 30 days...
Good luck with that for FoP. Been trying to book it at 30 day mark on each of the last 13 days. Think i'll be in at rope drop instead. Anyone know what sort of queue to expect after the youngsters have overtaken me on the fast walk at rope drop?
Disneyland 1979, 1996, Polynesian 2000, Caribbean Beach 2001 & 2002, DLP Sequoia 2002, West Ridge 2004, Highland Reserve 2006, DLP Camping(!) 2009. High Grove 2010, Highland Reserve 2012, Orange Tree 2015, California/Disneyland 2016, Hillcrest 2017, WorldQuest 2019
chezfraser is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 01:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Harry
Imagineer

Harry's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
If worse comes to worse is there single riders for this attraction... we have done this loads of times to cut down on queues ...

"... he is moving like a TREMENDOUS machine... "
Harry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 05:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Apprentice Imagineer

1612's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 123
We are there for 21 days so I hope we get a F/P for at least one day

The Clarke Family. Holidaying at Disney every year since 2000!
1612 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 06:38 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We got them no problem for August at 60 days out and one of our AK days is our first day!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Wongadotcom View Post
So today was 60 days for fastpass, was online since 11:55am, constantly waiting for date to appear, within seconds of it striking midday I go straight into AK and go to do the first FP and... no Flight of passage fast-passes available for anytime :angry:

Am i paranoid or is something fishy going on? No way can they all go in 15 seconds

Now the only way to check if they magically become available is to let one of the 3 FP i have booked go, not very good as may then loose what i have booked.
My 60 day window we managed to get both rides twice. I also managed to amend the time on FOP 8 hours after window opening. Sounds as though something gone wrong with system.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List