Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jan 18, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

United have changed my flight time 5 times..and 3 different hubs too

As the title says every month I get an email with a change. Initially I was travelling via NYC then Washington now chicago . Today I received another email that my flight time was 40 mins earlier... I rang and spoke to a supervisor who asked what the problem was nd why did I care where I was routing via... just disgusted by the whole experience
Old 20 Jan 18, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
nicnicdisney
Trading Disney Pins

How annoying for you, I’m flying with United in August and logged in one day last month and they had changed my flight too but they hadn’t bothered to email to tell me so it’s a good job I logged invthat day. They put me on a later flight from LHR and in my opinion they didn’t give me enough time to connect to my flight at Chicago to MCO so I rang them and she couldn’t seem to understand what the problem was. I didn’t budge and eventually they put me on a flight via EWR (for now) and this one gets us in to MCO earlier so fingers crossed we keep it. It seems they like changing flights which is very annoying, hope they don’t do this to you again
Old 20 Jan 18, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
QueenMab
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I read that as 3 different husbands... 😂😂😂
Sorry. 😳
Old 20 Jan 18, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nicnicdisney View Post
How annoying for you, I’m flying with United in August and logged in one day last month and they had changed my flight too but they hadn’t bothered to email to tell me so it’s a good job I logged invthat day. They put me on a later flight from LHR and in my opinion they didn’t give me enough time to connect to my flight at Chicago to MCO so I rang them and she couldn’t seem to understand what the problem was. I didn’t budge and eventually they put me on a flight via EWR (for now) and this one gets us in to MCO earlier so fingers crossed we keep it. It seems they like changing flights which is very annoying, hope they don’t do this to you again

Oh she said they change it every month ..it was the whole attitude oh whats the problem which way you go...I did say oh next time route me via timbuktu ! My kids requested to go indirect as we have used United a lot... they used to fly from Belfast was handy for us..they leg the break in new york for food etc !

Originally Posted by QueenMab View Post
I read that as 3 different husbands... 😂😂😂
Sorry. 😳
lol...now that made me laugh thx
Old 20 Jan 18, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
nicnicdisney
Trading Disney Pins

The attitude when I phoned annoyed me too, thankfully only had one change so far since booking in October so fingers crossed they don’t change it much more. I don’t mind little changes but a change of hub and giving substantially less connection time isn’t ideal.