Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Feb 18, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Lemmonie
Excited about Disney

Missed rides at Universal!

So, was watching some more Tim Tracker (he is on almost non-stop in out house due to the kids) And he and Jen queued for 5 hours to get into Escape from Gringots... Ive been to Universal twice and still managed to miss that ride, didnt even know it was there!

The first year we went we also missed the Bilge Rat Rafter water ride. The entrance just seems to be easily missed.

Have you missed (unintentionally! ) any rides?
Lemmonie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Harry Potter Train is different depending upon which way you go ! Who knew !

We only went one way! Gutted
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JessBlu View Post
Harry Potter Train is different depending upon which way you go ! Who knew !

We only went one way! Gutted
DD15's take on it was best - it is different but it is "still just watching a film in a box"
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

We missed HM one year - just didn't go that way and forgot.

ETA - oops... not Universal... We haven't inadvertently missed any at Universal - though one year we did steer the kids away from the wet play zone as it was unseasonably cold and they would have got soaked!

Edited at 10:12 AM.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

We missed E.T, I knew it was in the park but because we didn’t come across it we forgot about it!
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We missed the Kong ride at Universal last year... didn’t even realise until days later! Wasn’t too fussed about it anyway 😋
Old 12 Feb 18, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

Watching Tim Tracker the other month when he went on the Terminator ride before closing made us realise we'd missed it in 2015. Looking back through our photos I'd actually taken a picture of it but neither of us had any recollection it was there.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I think the first time we visited Universal with DD we missed the Man with the Yellow Hat's Ball Pit play area at the back of the Curious George wet play area. This was great fun once we found it.

I'm not sure whether it's still there?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I missed Ellen's Energy Adventure a few times (never venture into that part of Epcot normally). And then I realised it was there last March and wanted to go but kept forgetting to. Then it closed!

Have also missed the Three Caballeros boat ride in Mexico in the past, on my first visits I didn't realise you could go into the pyramid...
Old 13 Feb 18, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
Have also missed the Three Caballeros boat ride in Mexico in the past, on my first visits I didn't realise you could go into the pyramid...
I do wonder how many people don't realise that you can go into some of the buildings in World Showcase, like the Mexican pyramid? We didn't realise you could go into the stave church in the Norway pavilion or the gallery of arts and history building in the Morocco pavilion.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List