Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Aug 11, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
kbabble
Helping Mickey

have been meaning to look into the hypnotherapy for a while and today, spurred on by this thread, I booked my first session for next Friday. I will let you know if it works!
kbabble is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 11, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Originally Posted by geoffa;6615182[B
]Certainly think you should consider some therapy if your fear is that bad and I mean that in a kind way. If a phobia is so bad that it can ruin an experience then it's time to deal with it. [/B]
U r quite right Geoff

Originally Posted by geoffa;6615182[B
]If you were to go for a walk on the Sussex Downs you'd see many an adder sun bathing on the paths so it isn't just Florida.[/B]
I know - and I'd react just as badly

Seriously, I am considering getting hypnotherapy

Originally Posted by MrsGrumpy View Post
Were on AMI for 2 weeks this year and didn't see one snake (thank goodness!). Closest we came was watching DS play rugby in St Petersburg and there seemed to be an awful lot of interest in the ladies' loo (actually just a very small, dilapidated hut which I had no intention of using anyway ) and it turned out to be a snake in there. Glad I didn't need!
Thanks... That's what I wanted to hear - about AMI - not the snake in the loo

Originally Posted by Lola View Post
I have been to most parts of Florida and have only ever seen one snake and that was at the Wilderness Lodge being used as an exhibit by a CM. Was on AMI last year and didn't even hear of any let alone saw any. I know they can be there so we don't walk in undergrowth etc. and take care to look where we are going if possible. Going this Oct. so hopefully still wont see any.
Thanks... I'm feeling a bit reassured by all these lack of sightings compared to the two spotted...

Originally Posted by kbabble View Post
have been meaning to look into the hypnotherapy for a while and today, spurred on by this thread, I booked my first session for next Friday. I will let you know if it works!
That's FANTASTIC news. Good Luck and please do let me know how you get on xx

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 11, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread