Notices

Old 8 May 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
EarlyBird
Being a bit Goofy

Great report have loved reading it! We are doing a split stay next year (pofq/homewood suites). Homewood suites looks fab, glad to see it’s close to so many restaurants as we won’t have a car. The free breakfast looks fab too!
EarlyBird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by EarlyBird View Post
Great report have loved reading it! We are doing a split stay next year (pofq/homewood suites). Homewood suites looks fab, glad to see it’s close to so many restaurants as we won’t have a car. The free breakfast looks fab too!
Thank you for reading, glad you've enjoyed it.

You will love your stay at POFQ as well as Homewood i am sure. Fantastic hotel is Homewood and so close to so so many wonderful places to eat and drink. Enjoy
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sw16
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Really enjoyed your trippie. I hope you do more for future trips
Old 10 May 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by sw16 View Post
Really enjoyed your trippie. I hope you do more for future trips
I’m glad you have enjoyed following our holiday 😀

It’s looking more and more likely I’ll be doing some form of trip report for next year now 👍
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Lovely report fellow Gooner!

Giordano's has been on my list for so long, and not done it, despite being virtually next door one year! Must do it this time!

We loved POR last August. We had a car, as we booked fly drive, arrived in Miami, but didn't use it that much - so relaxing in that bubble.

Just doing Uni / offsite this year, so will refer back to some of your days to pick up tips, so thanks. God...those Giordano's pics...!
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
Lovely report fellow Gooner!

Giordano's has been on my list for so long, and not done it, despite being virtually next door one year! Must do it this time!

We loved POR last August. We had a car, as we booked fly drive, arrived in Miami, but didn't use it that much - so relaxing in that bubble.

Just doing Uni / offsite this year, so will refer back to some of your days to pick up tips, so thanks. God...those Giordano's pics...!
A man with great taste in football, many thanks 👍

Giordano’s was brilliant, make sure you get yourselves there. I’m sure you will love it.

Hope you enjoy your stay this year 😀
Old 23 May 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Great report! I've just binge read the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it. You seem like you have a really lovely family.

Great tips re the offsite restaurants. We're just doing Universal and other non-Disney days this year so great to read so many reviews of offsite restaurants.

I've always wanted the blooming onion at Outback but as I'm the only one in my family who would eat it, I've never bothered--well excited to read that it comes in "petals" as well

Giordano's was on our list last year and we never got around to it but after those pics, I'm definitely going to include it this year.

So many restaurants... so little time! LOL

Thanks for taking the time to write such a fab report.
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
Great report! I've just binge read the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it. You seem like you have a really lovely family.

Great tips re the offsite restaurants. We're just doing Universal and other non-Disney days this year so great to read so many reviews of offsite restaurants.

I've always wanted the blooming onion at Outback but as I'm the only one in my family who would eat it, I've never bothered--well excited to read that it comes in "petals" as well

Giordano's was on our list last year and we never got around to it but after those pics, I'm definitely going to include it this year.

So many restaurants... so little time! LOL

Thanks for taking the time to write such a fab report.
Thank you for your kind comments 😀

I’m glad I may have helped your decision making on some of the restaurants.

Giordano’s pizza pie is such a masterpiece haha. A really good value meal with how filling it is.

The onion petals are great, definitely worth giving it a try. It’s still a huge portion too 😎

Thanks for reading our report 👍