Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 21 Jul 18, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
capecoralfl
Apprentice Imagineer

Fords Garage - yum!

One of the best restaurants on the Cape!
capecoralfl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Cape Coral looks amazing!

I was all set on St Pete's or AMI for next year...now I want to stay here too 😂

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Northtim
Excited about Disney

Great view! We will be in Cape Coral in 4 weeks and can't wait.

Bit concerned about Red Tide reports but we have a boat with the villa and will hope we can find beaches that are not affected.
Northtim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
That is a beautiful view indeed!

How did the tablets work on the plane?

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Ok. So was originally thinking of Virginia for next year but this has got me thinking.

Terrible isn't it - I am sitting in a beautiful Greek island reading the dibb and thinking my holiday away by planning one two ahead ! 😎

Edited at 05:21 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
We have an amazing time, alot of beaches have red tide and algae, crecent Beach was murkey but safe to swim, Bowmans beach was not so nice the first time but much better the second time. Drove down to naples and the beaches had red tide so we went back to Bowmans. We went on a two hour boat trip yesterday and saw Dolphins close up, that was the highlight of my holiday. The Ford Garage was amazing for the best burgers, the villa and pool gorgeous. Miramar outlets lovely shopping centre, packing up now to go home! Loved it here, not sure we are going to Orlando in a hurry but would love to come back here. X
Old 26 Jul 18, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
That is a beautiful view indeed!

How did the tablets work on the plane?
They worked, my dd was relaxed and even ate some food and had some drinks, got one for the way home x
Old 26 Jul 18, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Ok. So was originally thinking of Virginia for next year but this has got me thinking.

Terrible isn't it - I am sitting in a beautiful Greek island reading the dibb and thinking my holiday away by planning one two ahead ! 😎
its amazing and not as expensive as some Villas x

Edited at 05:22 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
We have an amazing time, alot of beaches have red tide and algae, crecent Beach was murkey but safe to swim, Bowmans beach was not so nice the first time but much better the second time. Drove down to naples and the beaches had red tide so we went back to Bowmans. We went on a two hour boat trip yesterday and saw Dolphins close up, that was the highlight of my holiday. The Ford Garage was amazing for the best burgers, the villa and pool gorgeous. Miramar outlets lovely shopping centre, packing up now to go home! Loved it here, not sure we are going to Orlando in a hurry but would love to come back here. X
Looks amazing! How does it compare to AMI?
We’re considering stopping off for a couple of days this trip because we love the place but the lack of short stay accommodation is a bit of a pain. Might try elsewhere and CaPE Coral looks lovely

Have a safe journey back 😊

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973

Edited at 05:22 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
capecoralfl
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
If you get any time when you return home, you should do a trip report - bet a lot of Dibbers would be interested in your adventures in Cape Coral & the gulf area! Safe journey home x
capecoralfl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List