Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Apr 07, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Just wanted to say all your pics of your wee Princesses are gorgeous...and I love the one of your wee boy too DisneyDreamer
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 07, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ScottishSweety
Imagineer

ScottishSweety's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BCKloon View Post
Linda you will be pushed make CRT for breakfast as it closes at 11.15am and with BBB not opening til 9.30am.

I am not saying its impossible but I think you would be better going for Lunch or Dinner
Ah I didnt think about that lol, I'll have a look at the lunch menu for CRT

ScottishSweety is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 07, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I think I am going to book a lunch or dinner somewhere, I am leaning towards dinner at 1900 Pk Fair with Cinderella.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 07, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Kimber03
Imagineer

Kimber03's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 26

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 174
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I think I am going to book a lunch or dinner somewhere, I am leaning towards dinner at 1900 Pk Fair with Cinderella.
Thats what we booked today 3.30pm at BBB then 6pm Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
Kimber03 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 07, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Funkymum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneydreamer View Post
Hi funkymum

Your DD will love it. How old is she? I was just as excited as my DD age 7 and its great to see their wee faces when they do the final reveal. She was so chuffed she was grinning from ear to ear. The fairygodmothers are great with them. We went to CP for our dinner afterwards and it was amazing just how many people commented on how beautiful she looked. One person even came up and asked if it was OK to take her picture she looked so beautiful! The official photographs were fantastic and well worth the money. Hope you all have a fab time

Jackie
Hi
My DD has just turned 5 I dont know who's more excited about BBB me or her lol
The day we go to BBB we start the day having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at 8.30am (DD cant wait to see Mary Poppins) Then have the morning at leisure doing a bit of shopping . Heading over to downtown disney late morning for an early lunch(cs) at Wolfgang Puck Express. BBB is booked for 1.30pm & then just stroll around downtown for a bit. Back to the room for everyone to freshen up for the evening & then back to 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella's Gala Feast) at 5.40pm. Finishing off in the Magic Kingdom for a few hours.
Shelley
Funkymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 07, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
disneydreamer
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Funkymum View Post
Hi
My DD has just turned 5 I dont know who's more excited about BBB me or her lol
The day we go to BBB we start the day having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at 8.30am (DD cant wait to see Mary Poppins) Then have the morning at leisure doing a bit of shopping . Heading over to downtown disney late morning for an early lunch(cs) at Wolfgang Puck Express. BBB is booked for 1.30pm & then just stroll around downtown for a bit. Back to the room for everyone to freshen up for the evening & then back to 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella's Gala Feast) at 5.40pm. Finishing off in the Magic Kingdom for a few hours.
Shelley

Sounds like a very busy day. Does you DD know who she would like to dress up as? My DD was Belle. When you count up how much the outfit, wand, crown and shoes cost to buy in the shop the Castle package is well worth it. It would have been $110 for the outfit alone. unfortunately we come home on the 6th Oct so won't be able to look out for her at All Stars Movies!

I'm sure she will have a fab time.

P.S remember you packet of hankies! I needed mine when I saw the official photos!

Jackie
disneydreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 07, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Funkymum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneydreamer View Post
Sounds like a very busy day. Does you DD know who she would like to dress up as? My DD was Belle. When you count up how much the outfit, wand, crown and shoes cost to buy in the shop the Castle package is well worth it. It would have been $110 for the outfit alone. unfortunately we come home on the 6th Oct so won't be able to look out for her at All Stars Movies!

I'm sure she will have a fab time.

P.S remember you packet of hankies! I needed mine when I saw the official photos!

Jackie
awwww im sure i'll be in tears too!
My DD is still unsure which one she'll choose. She loves Snow White & Ariel but she has blonde hair, not that it really matters! We priced up the Snow white costume last year inclucing wig, shoes etc & it was about £100 Ive told her we'll have a look at the costumes before & she can decide once she's seen them. I'll have to post a pic when we get back!
Shelley
Funkymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 07, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by BCKloon View Post
Thats what we booked today 3.30pm at BBB then 6pm Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
I;ve ended up booking BBB for 9:30 and then the Wonderland Tea Party for 1:30, I just booked the Coach package and we will take dresses with us - can't wait
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 07, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenS
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi,

I've booked the crown package for our dd's. DD1 is too old for a costume she is 13 so I will get her the disco diva type thing and I have bought DD2 the Belle dressfrom ASDA to take with us I will probably get shoes and the tiara over there. I have bought a lot of Disney dresses from various places including 'real ones' from Disney and I think the Belle one I got from ASDA is really really nice.

I would just like to ask a couple of things.

Does anyone know if DD2 will get a small tiara as part of the crown package?

Also we won't get official photos as part of our package - I have seen a few people mention going around to the photo studio and getting some photos put on the photpass. Can anyone tell me where this studio is and if you can just go in and get photos done and then decide if you are going to buy them later?

Thanks

Karen
KarenS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 07, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ScottishSweety View Post
I was thinking of having this done next yr for DD's (10&3) out of curiosity, after your kids have been made up what do yous do?. I was thinking maybe having it done in the afternoon then having a character dinner, or is it better in the morning then going to CRT breakfast?
My dd7 is having her makeover in the morning and we have then hired a Limo to take us to the GF for afternoon tea. Thought it would be great to arrive in style! It will just be me, dd & mil as the boys are playing golf. DD doesn't know about the limo, it's a surprise, she is desperate to go in one.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread