Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Feb 10, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post

We think it is worth every single penny! Absolutely love this place! We are booking to go twice in Nov/Dec this year, which will make it... 7 trips in 4 yrs for us! Eeeek!
We do think it works our fantastic value though espeically when you consider in the costs of what you get for your money - food and drink all day, snorkelling equipment, 14 days entry to Seaworld, Busch AND Aquatica, its brilliant! xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 10, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post

We've been twice, it is a very expensive day, but in our opinion very well worth it, we're going again in August and taking my Mum for the very first time and can't wait!
Old 13 Feb 10, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkypominnie View Post
We think it is worth every single penny! Absolutely love this place! We are booking to go twice in Nov/Dec this year, which will make it... 7 trips in 4 yrs for us! Eeeek!
We do think it works our fantastic value though espeically when you consider in the costs of what you get for your money - food and drink all day, snorkelling equipment, 14 days entry to Seaworld, Busch AND Aquatica, its brilliant! xx
Are you sure PP, I thought it entitled you to 14 days at either Seaworld or Busch but not all of them ?
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 10, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
paulap
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Are you sure PP, I thought it entitled you to 14 days at either Seaworld or Busch but not all of them ?
It depends on which ticket you buy. We bought the one that included everything last year (think it was called Ultimate but not sure).
Old 13 Feb 10, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
carolynne67
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi, if you buy the Ultimate ticket it does include DC, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Seaworld for 14 days. I have bought the Ultimate for £99 each non swim and £163 for swim in May.
Carolynne
Old 13 Feb 10, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
lausan
VIP Dibber

lausan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 47
Swimming with Manatee is an option to consider
Old 14 Feb 10, 04:08 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
For £131 we got 5 printed pics, 2 keyrings,cd containing all the pics taken off us throughout the day and DVD of thd dolphin swim.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 10, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post

we did not think all that much of dicovery cove ,maybe we had a bad experience! there are other dolphin experiences in other areas that are much better value, take a look at the online map and the whole place is quite small. food is lovely though
Old 15 Mar 10, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post

We totally loved the whole DC experience! So much so we are doing it again this year as well! We found it such a relaxing day after all the hussle and bustle of the other parks and so clean and nice too. The food was GORGEOUS and we loved the all included snacks and drinks! All in all an expensive day but worth every penny! My DD doesn't know we are going again this year so can't wait to see her face as she couldn't snorkle last time we went but has since done scuba diving and snorkeling in the red sea so i know she will spend all day in the pool looking at the rays!
Nickie
x
Old 15 Mar 10, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Yep, after 5 trips in the space of a couple of years I am sure
Ultimate package entitles you to 14days access to SW, BG AND Aquatica so works out fantastic value for money for us as we go to all 3 more than once
Closed Thread