Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 15 May 12, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
anniebee65
Imagineer

Excellent information! We're keen to try this
anniebee65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 12, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
summersmum
Serious Dibber

You can't get anything like this is the UK
QUOTE]

We actually have this in my lovely northen home town of Hartlepool, called Flix Movie Cafe.. Its fab and I love taking my children. The only difference is ours shows new dvd releases,they obviously dont have a license for new movies but that doesnt detract from it. The films are free as long as your buying food and at certain times you can choose your own film, great during the school hols! Ill definately try this out in Orlando when we need a bit of quiet time with our girls.

flixmoviecafe/

summersmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 12, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
andreab
Excited about Disney

andreab's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
That's on my list of "to dos" next time. Thanks
3 other visits, staying twice on 192 and once on site in Dixie Landings
andreab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
anniebee65
Imagineer

Ooh this looks fab! Great Review Hulk. Definitely gonna do this
anniebee65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 12, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

this sounds fab, just put it on my to do list, only thing that worries me is- a comfy reclining seat & a full belly i might fall asleep & miss the film!
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 12, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Will be adding this to our must do's next nov.. will be a lovely thing for the kids to do, and something they wiill love to tell their friends back at home.

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 12, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi there, we went in early May and did this too. It was DH and DS's Birthdays so wanted to do something special than just a meal out.

The seats are very comfortable and spacious too. We prebooked ours a few days before.

There is quite a lot of choice on the menu and the food wasn't too bad either. The milk shakes are lovely, although quite expensive for what they are, but are very filling.

The only downside we had was that some families were taking children in that were way too young to sit down, eat and watch a film so there were a couple of kids that were talking and running around.

The servers are lovely and when they come and bring your order they are mindful of people watching the film.

We were really pleased we experienced this, but now we've done it - not sure that I would do it again as it was really an extra treat.

Izzy x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 12, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post

I am definitely adding this to our planner! I am thinking of going to an early evening one, about 4;30/5;00. Hopefully it won't be too busy! I am really looking forward to this! its so novel!

Nikki
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 12, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
cebse
Excited about Disney

We did this yesterday went to see Rock of Ages which was brilliant.
It's a great way to do the cinema and so glad we
Tried this after reading reviews on here.
Seat are so big and comfy $12 to get in and food was on average $10 per
Meal but you could get starters and puddings to.
Free refills on the soft drinks and popcorn to which the servers top
Up
As soon as you Finnish brilliant service and would highly recommend
Old 25 Jun 12, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
wintersun
Apprentice Imagineer

wintersun's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
Having just heard about this recently, it has now been added to our list of things to do. Looks like it will be quite good. We hope to go and see Brave (as we know a girl who has been picked as a Merida lookalike) and also our granddaughters own pony is very like Merida's in the film. So we are sure our granddaughter will like this.
wintersun is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread