Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 14, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
CrispyA
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Oct 11
Go West! July - August 2014

Here is the index for our trip report for our South West USA Road Trip. Hope you enjoy.

Pre-Trip Introduction

29 July - Day 1 Travel Day

30 July - Day 2 Phoenix to Grand Canyon

31 July - Day 3 Grand Canyon to Page

1 August - Day 4 Page to Zion Canyon, via Bryce Canyon

2 August - Day 5 Zion National Park

3 August - Day 6 Springdale to Las Vegas

4 August - Day 7 Las Vegas

5 August - Day 8 Vegas to Death Valley

6 August - Day 9 Death Valley to Lee Vining

7 August - Day 10 Lee Vining to Yosemite

8 August - Day 11 Yosemite to Angels Camp

9 August - Day 12 A Day in the Mother Lode

10 August - Day 13 Angels Camp to San Francisco, via Oakland

11 August - Day 14 San Francisco

12 August - Day 15 San Francisco to Carmel Valley

13 August - Day 16 Big Sur to San Luis Obispo

14 August - Day 17 San Luis Obispo to San Diego

15 August - Day 18 Whale watching in San Diego

16 August - Day 19 San Diego Zoo

17 August - Day 20 USS Midway

18 August - Day 21 Belmont Park & Mission Beach

19 August - Day 22 Travel home

Edited at 03:38 PM.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 14, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
lickerofthetoe
VIP Dibber
 
lickerofthetoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 11
Loving your report

Would love to do this trip with OH
__________________

DLP - 2003 Santa Fe
DLP - 2010 Hotel Cheyenne
Disney Art of Animation Resort - Sept 2012.
NYC - Feb 2014
Dibb villa @ Lindfields Sept 2014

** Wedding, Dreamy Corner 22.9.17 **
NYC Feb 2014 Mini Trip Report
Scouse meets Mouse Pre trippy Sept 2012 here
Scouse meets Mouse Trip Report Sept 2012 here (in the making)
lickerofthetoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 14, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
CrispyA
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Oct 11
Thanks - it was fantastic - go for it!
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 15, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
#4
Gill635
Imagineer
 
Gill635's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 06

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Looking forward to reading, thanks for sharing

X
__________________
Gill635 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 15, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
mattscold
Helping Mickey
 
Join Date: Sep 09
Great report thanks so much for sharing.
mattscold is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 16, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
karen_uk
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jun 09

karen_uk's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
loved your trip report, thinking of another west coast trip this year and to some of the places you've visited so it was great to read
__________________
2015 Lanzarote, LA baby! 2014 West Coast Mexico & UK 2013 Olu Deniz & UK May 2012 Rome, Lake Garda & Venice 2011 NYC & WDW 2010 Icmeler 2009 3 weeks Florida, Fuerteventura 2008 Ibiza, Olu Deniz, 2007 Olu Deniz 2006 Cyprus & UK 2005 Bahia Maimon, DR DLP 2004 Zakynthos &UK 2001 &2003 UK 2002 Stalis, Crete
karen_uk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 16, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
CrispyA
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Oct 11
Originally Posted by karen_uk View Post
loved your trip report, thinking of another west coast trip this year and to some of the places you've visited so it was great to read

Thank you - I'm really pleased you found it helpful. Have a great trip!
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 16, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
Myakka17
VIP Dibber
 
Myakka17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11
Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Here is the index for our trip report for our South West USA Road Trip. Hope you enjoy.

Pre-Trip Introduction

29 July - Day 1 Travel Day

30 July - Day 2 Phoenix to Grand Canyon

31 July - Day 3 Grand Canyon to Page

1 August - Day 4 Page to Zion Canyon, via Bryce Canyon

2 August - Day 5 Zion National Park

3 August - Day 6 Springdale to Las Vegas

4 August - Day 7 Las Vegas

5 August - Day 8 Vegas to Death Valley

6 August - Day 9 Death Valley to Lee Vining

7 August - Day 10 Lee Vining to Yosemite

8 August - Day 11 Yosemite to Angels Camp

9 August - Day 12 A Day in the Mother Lode

10 August - Day 13 Angels Camp to San Francisco, via Oakland

11 August - Day 14 San Francisco

12 August - Day 15 San Francisco to Carmel Valley

13 August - Day 16 Big Sur to San Luis Obispo

14 August - Day 17 San Luis Obispo to San Diego

15 August - Day 18 Whale watching in San Diego

16 August - Day 19 San Diego Zoo

17 August - Day 20 USS Midway

18 August - Day 21 Belmont Park & Mission Beach

19 August - Day 22 Travel home
How many different overnight stops did you gave? How did you find the packing/ unpacking ...any tips mine look similar ages to yours. Thanks
__________________
Myakka17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 16, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
#9
CrispyA
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Oct 11
Originally Posted by Myakka Lodge View Post
How many different overnight stops did you gave? How did you find the packing/ unpacking ...any tips mine look similar ages to yours. Thanks
Including the hotel in Manchester, there were 13 overnight stops. We didn't unpack - lived out of cases and it was absolutely fine! We are pretty light packers and learned to be even lighter after this trip - we took far less to Texas last year.

Main tip was a packing spreadsheet - column for each person so they know what to pack in the first place. We did a few underwear washes but apart from that, we just wore stuff more than once.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 16, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
#10
tocpe321
VIP Dibber
 
tocpe321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 12
Thanks for trip report. Have bookmarked it and will start going through it in preparation for our trip to California. Day 8 onward will be especially relevant.
__________________
tocpe
tocpe321 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disney Park Tickets
On 20th November 4:14pm
Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World Resort on Jan. 1, 2021As the phased reopening of Walt... Read More »
Posted in epcot
On 20th November 11:29am
As part of the D23 Fantastic Worlds Celebration, Disney shared details about the historic transformation... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 27th October 3:18pm
Walt Disney World has announced that their entrance gateways to Walt Disney World are about... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
CaxtonFX  $1.3061
Covent Garden FX  $1.3234
FAIRFX  $1.3035
John Lewis  $1.3192
M&S  $1.2929
Post Office  $1.2826
Sainsburys  $1.3120
TESCO  $1.3128
Travelex  $1.3013
Updated: 08:00 03/12/2020
Euro Rates
CaxtonFX  €1.0777
Covent Garden FX  €1.0955
FAIRFX  €1.0955
John Lewis  €1.0920
M&S  €1.0669
Post Office  €1.0613
Sainsburys  €1.0865
TESCO  €1.0866
Travelex  €1.0775
Updated: 08:00 03/12/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now