Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Oct 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are getting enquires for the Villa for up to 2024. We actually don't book that far in advance but I understand some do. 2022 is fine though.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
theotherblonde
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I booked a villa and flight package last week through Kenwood travel for Sept 2022. £99 per person deposit and was very good rates. Can also book villa only option as well.
theotherblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 20, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Jools
Getting Excited

I'm also looking to book for 2022 as soon as I see something I'm happy with. Tricky thinking about insurance as normally would have that in place at time of booking but it will probably cost more than the deposit! As we want to fly direct from Birmingham at Easter I think I will have to book soon as I'm guessing might sell out quick...ok and I can't decided yet between on site or a villa.
Old 27 Oct 20, 05:14 AM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Am trying to work out if it’s worth the risk booking for 2022 while it’s against FCO advice...
Know what I want & booking opens in next few weeks for that 🥴🤷🏻
Old 27 Oct 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
EAH have a good reputation on here but not the FB groups I belong to. Quite the opposite, a lot of people have had, and are still having, problems with them. Like a lot of travel agents it seems they like to take your money but aren't keen on refunding it.
Hi Donaldfan

This is the third time since June you have said the same thing about Ever After Holidays on this group.

We are a tour operator, not a travel agent.

I am a member of many facebook groups, as are my friends and family and many customers. As far as I am aware, I have not seen any such comments regarding refunds.

Regarding refunds, I personally make sure they have gone through. We have not had one call from a customer to say they have not had their money...

I can assure you all our customers have had their money back within 7-14 days if affected by COVID-19 if on one of our ATOL protected packages as other members of this group have also clearly stated.

I cant help but think, because this is the third time on this group you have mentioned things like this, you may just have a gripe with us in general...

I will be honest with you, throughout this pandemic, as a business we have gone above and beyond to make sure customers know what is going on and that they are in good hands. We have continued working as normal giving customers a voice to speak to and worked in a positive way in order to maintain high levels of customer service, something that think many others have lacked recently. If that isn't good enough for you, then I don't know what is.

ALL our customers who booked one of our own packages to Orlando with us had a refund within 7-14 days of cancellation. As per the package travel regulations which we have followed and will continue to do so.

I am sure those who have booked with us and been directly affected can tell you how we have been.

We will continue to work as hard as we can to provide first class customer service.

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com

Edited at 07:44 PM.
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 20, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
Ever After Holidays have an excellent reputation so if you are happy with the price and cancellation policy then go for it. Have you asked how come they can book so far ahead when Disney haven't released anything for 2022 yet. I suspect you could do it cheaper DIY but booking with them will give you the additional security of ATOL & ABTA. I would book with them or direct with Disney when its available.
Thank you for your kind words!

Walt Disney World Resort Holidays are not bookable past end of 2021.

As soon as Disney release 2022 we will of course let everyone know on our social (but everyone will probably know beforehand :P)

We do have everything else bookable up to the end of 2022. (except DCL)

We supply all customers with their Disney reference at time of booking too so you can get those park pass days locked in as soon as possible!

Have a magical evening

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
bronny
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Ever After Holidays View Post
Hi Donaldfan

This is the third time since June you have said the same thing about Ever After Holidays on this group.

I am a member of many facebook groups, as are my friends and family and many customers. As far as I am aware, I have not seen any such comments regarding refunds.

Regarding refunds, I personally make sure they have gone through. We have not had one call from a customer to say they have not had their money...

I can assure you all our customers have had their money back within 7-14 days if affected by COVID-19 if on one of our ATOL protected packages as other members of this group have also clearly stated.

I cant help but think, because this is the third time on this group you have mentioned things like this, you may just have a gripe with us in general...

I will be honest with you, throughout this pandemic, as a business we have gone above and beyond to make sure customers know what is going on and that they are in good hands. We have continued working as normal giving customers a voice to speak to and worked in a positive way in order to maintain high levels of customer service, something that think many others have lacked recently. If that isn't good enough for you, then I don't know what is.

ALL our customers who booked one of our own packages to Orlando with us had a refund within 7-14 days of cancellation. As per the package travel regulations which we have followed and will continue to do so.

I am sure those who have booked with us and been directly affected can tell you how we have been.

We will continue to work as hard as we can to provide first class customer service.
I have to say I am not a fan of travel agents in general (I understand that you do not fall into that category from your post), but I can honestly say I’ve personally never seen anything negative on any facebook groups regarding your business. I know one of our favourite vloggers sings your praises and I consider that a good endorsement.
bronny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ever After Holidays View Post
Hi Donaldfan

I also have noticed Donaldfan have a few digs over the past few months but seriously cannot understand the justification for it. EAH’s customer service is second to none and puts most of the big players to shame. They dealt with us perfectly with our holiday and couldn’t fault them. I would rather listen to those who have actual personal experience with using them than third hand comments from someone who I don’t believe has actually used them.
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Jools
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by chris123armit View Post
Am trying to work out if it’s worth the risk booking for 2022 while it’s against FCO advice...
Know what I want & booking opens in next few weeks for that 🥴🤷🏻
Same here! I have just seen something on TUI for 2022 and although I was chomping at the bit, now it's there I feel a bit odd, and I think I need to wait until travel ristrictions lifted because the insurance is so hit and miss 🙄