Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 6 Dec 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Backpack for Camera, Lens & Go Pro

Hey everyone,
Im currently going through amazon & im trying to search for a good backpack that has lots of room for all my lens, my dslr camera & also a place to store my go pro & accessories. Can anyone recommend a good backpack. Money is not an issue.

Thanks a mill x
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

DH uses a Crumpler backpack it has sections for lenses and memory cards, batteries Chargers etc. There’s enough room inside it for his Nikon3300 plus kit and a camcorder. He also has a small utility army style backpack which is small enough to class and carryon size and that takes the Cannon Gx7 with wind muffler etc and a camera too.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by wifey View Post
DH uses a Crumpler backpack it has sections for lenses and memory cards, batteries Chargers etc. There’s enough room inside it for his Nikon3300 plus kit and a camcorder. He also has a small utility army style backpack which is small enough to class and carryon size and that takes the Cannon Gx7 with wind muffler etc and a camera too.
Wow thank you. Will check out the Crumpler backpack. I also have the Canon Gx7 camera. I'd need a big bag lol.
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I have a crumpler 1/2 camera
1/2 normal backpack. Which was great for the parks as it could carry everything we needed at once. Only good for 1 extra lens though.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

Mobile

Have a look at Lowepro bags. Mine has a laptop slot and can take my DSLR, 4 lenses, flashgun and other accessories. It also then has room for.other items in the top.

The DSLR can be removed without the need to take the backpack off.

Wex is a good place to look for them.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

This one is very good.

amazon/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can even get my Ronin SC gimbal in this, and also a good separate area for your general stuff.
Old 7 Dec 19, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

I use a Lowepro rucksack too. Sturdy and you can choose number/ size of compartments to suit your needs.
Old 7 Dec 19, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

I have a lowepro photo hatchback - got it cause to the unknowing eye it looks like a regular back pack, it’s dead comfy on the shoulders and back, the camera compartment opens from the rear of the backpack, fits a good lot of kit in there too - I had a long zoom lens, my usual kit type lens, a 22mm, plus my 600d and a GoPro in the camera compartment, on the top it has a good space for other things and a front pocket for a small laptop/tab (like 11/13inch) plus two outer side pockets for water, all that and it still fits under the seat for a flight.
Without the camera compartment I’ve fit all the stuff I need to play an outdoor music gig (flute, foldup music stand, sheet music, train snacks!) - its been all over the place!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 02:37 AM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Thanks everyone, great suggestions there i'll take a look at them all.
Old 7 Dec 19, 02:44 AM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Leggibone View Post
I have a lowepro photo hatchback - got it cause to the unknowing eye it looks like a regular back pack, it’s dead comfy on the shoulders and back, the camera compartment opens from the rear of the backpack, fits a good lot of kit in there too - I had a long zoom lens, my usual kit type lens, a 22mm, plus my 600d and a GoPro in the camera compartment, on the top it has a good space for other things and a front pocket for a small laptop/tab (like 11/13inch) plus two outer side pockets for water, all that and it still fits under the seat for a flight.
Without the camera compartment I’ve fit all the stuff I need to play an outdoor music gig (flute, foldup music stand, sheet music, train snacks!) - its been all over the place!
Would you know the exact make or model of this. I'm trying to find it on amazon. Thanks x

I also have a Canon 600d. What lens do you have with yours? I just bought the Canon 50mm and i was gifted a 70-300 mm lens