Notices

Old 21 Jul 17, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Jamthemackem
Excited about Disney

Having visited many of the places on your trip it was good to see some photos bringing many happy memories back. My uncle lived in Portsmouth and then South Berwick.
Jamthemackem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Debs all caught up! Love all of your Zara bargains, and those grey boots you've got your eye on sound gorgeous.

What a lovely 10 days (minus Madrid) with you friends, I bet they had a wonderful time.

We've been to Boston in December before and thought it was throughly beautiful but now I want to go back in the summer and explore some of those wonderful towns so thank you for that.

I'm incredibly jealous of your Alaskan Disney cruise. That one is right at the top of my cruising wish lists! Looking forward to the report already.

Enjoy your summer & I for one would love to read about your Dibbers week shopping and eating - sounds right up my street

Thank you for sharing xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Cherrypie View Post
Loved it thanks so much for taking the time, I really want to do New England one year - oh and yes please to a dibber ladies trippie - I love shopping and food 😍😍😍
hahaha I feel I may have been talked into it... Thanks for reading along xx

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Lovely report Debi, and yes please to a report when the gang go over to visit

Catch up soon xx
Wish you were coming as well - maybe next time! xx

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
I'm really going to miss ready your report each day!
Can't wait for the next ones.
Vancouver is on my list.
Thanks for reading along - I'll be back soooooon xxx

Originally Posted by LuvPluto View Post
Have read all your previous trippies & have really enjoyed following along to this one.
Thanks so much for sharing.
And yes please to a shopping and food one
Deal - I will do a live report on all our shopping and adventures! xx

Originally Posted by Hitsquad View Post
Your reports are wonderful and I really enjoy reading the updates. Please please do a shopping and food one
Yep, It seems it is requested so I will be doing so! xx

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Loved this. And of course a dibber girlie trippie is an absolute must!
hehehehe Thanks for following along each day xx

Originally Posted by Seeley View Post
Have really enjoyed your report Thanks for sharing
Hope Bangkok goes well and you get time out to do a little sightseeing!
As a minimum I will be getting the mugs xx

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Can't believe it's come to an end already, I've loved the daily updates. Of course a Dibb Girls Trippie is definitely wanted and needed - I mean shopping and eating - all a girl wants! Your Disney cruise and Vancouver trip sounds amazing - can't wait for that.

As always, thanks for sharing. Safe travels to Bangkok.
Thanks Jackie! Enjoyed having you along each day - speak soon xxx

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Have enjoyed your report as always. Of course we'd like a Dibber ladies report - I can't believe you think we wouldn't be interested in a shopping and eating report! 😂

Cruise sounds fantastic and Vancouver is a beautiful city. It was the first place I ever went abroad to - a solo trip to meet my penpal.

Take care and will chat soon x
It's a deal Diane - I will be back - new countdown set for Alaska! Speak soon xx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
I have loved reading along sounds like you all had a great time
And yes we need to read the next one

Joan
Thanks Joan - I will be back in the Fall with the next update xx

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
I love reading your reports & lovely to get a bit of an insight to another area we did Vancouver & Disney Alaska cruise 2 years ago. It was awesome so will look forward to reading along!

Thanks for sharing.

Ps. Yes please to a shopping & food report
I have sent you a DM with some cruising questions! xx

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Get a little sand between your toes!

I totally understand about the sound of the sea; also the sea air; the light of the sky; and the all the smells and sounds. (Even the occasional slot machine.) (I grew up by the sea! )

Those nachos look very tempting and the photo of the 3 of you looks like a perfect image of your vacation together.

Here's to more debidee trip reports! At home and away.
Thanks Debs.

P.S. Unicorn snot?

I know - I mean really snot from a unicorn! Thanks for all of your very funny updates each day - I looked forward to your comments! xxx

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
thanks for sharing Debi. I seriously can't wait to come over in November ! xxx
Not long now my shopping partner in crime! xxx

Originally Posted by Mickey 91 View Post
Thanks for showing us something different. Can't wait for the shopping report I a few months! Glad you have settled in 😃
Shopping Report will be done! Thanks for coming along xx

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Fantastic read. Yes please to further trip reports. Safe travels to Bangkok.
Many Thanks - I will be back soon with more shopping delights! xxx

Originally Posted by lua1904 View Post
Loved this trip report, can't wait for the next one. If you have some time in Vancouver I'd really recommend a drive to Whistler if you haven't already been, the spa at the Four Seasons is gorgeous and there's even a Starbucks mug for Whistler too!
OMG now you have sold it with the Mug - Canada, Vancouver and now a Whistler mug - how far is the drive? xxx

Originally Posted by LouB View Post
Thanks Debs, I've so enjoyed reading along. lots of love till next time
Many thanks and lots of love back at you! xxx

Originally Posted by Rhoose View Post
Hi, thanks for this latest trip report, have enjoyed it as always. Yes pleas to the next report. Looking forward to it.
Thanks for reading along - see you soon xxx

Originally Posted by Jamthemackem View Post
Having visited many of the places on your trip it was good to see some photos bringing many happy memories back. My uncle lived in Portsmouth and then South Berwick.
I think Portsmouth is such a beautiful town - we love it there! Not been to South Berwick - will add it to our list xxx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Debs all caught up! Love all of your Zara bargains, and those grey boots you've got your eye on sound gorgeous.

What a lovely 10 days (minus Madrid) with you friends, I bet they had a wonderful time.

We've been to Boston in December before and thought it was throughly beautiful but now I want to go back in the summer and explore some of those wonderful towns so thank you for that.

I'm incredibly jealous of your Alaskan Disney cruise. That one is right at the top of my cruising wish lists! Looking forward to the report already.

Enjoy your summer & I for one would love to read about your Dibbers week shopping and eating - sounds right up my street

Thank you for sharing xx
Thanks so much - I did place a cheeky Nordstrom order and I am sure I will be posting pictures on IG Have a wonderful Summer as well and I will catch up in the Fall on the next installment xxx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
lua1904
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Whistler is about 2.5 - 3hrs drive along to sea to sky highway. It is a gorgeous drive and lots to stop and look at on the way. There's also a Vancouver Island mug that I saw at the airport but I'm only allowed to buy mugs for places I've been to! If you decide to go to Whistler let me know and I'll tell you some great places to eat x
lua1904 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Lovely to have read it all now Debs, what a nice vacation with your fields.always love your reports, must start my pre trippie as I only have 15 days until we go!
Until the next time.
Angela xx
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishbelle
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Brilliant trip report as always... and a shopping report always welcome as all your tips about shopping have helped me create quite the capsule bag collection!😉
Scottishbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 17, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Really enjoyed reading this. What a great part of the world to live in.
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 17, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

All caught up, I've enjoyed reading as always. I look forward to your next report.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 17, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Debs

I've finally caught up with this whole report - loved it ❤️ So many places to explore and yummy places to eat. Not long to wait now until November, we are going to have a blast. Thanks for sharing xxx
Old 21 Aug 17, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Really enjoyed reading this, it's nice sometimes to read a trip report that's not so fast paced. Also a fellow shopping enthusiast so thumbs up to a shopping and food orientated report haha!
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List