Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Aug 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

Pandora fast passes gone already for end october

A friend of mine is going the last two weeks of October and is staying onsite so has access to picking her past passes 60 days out and so far pandora fast passes are all gone already so I have no hope as staying off site and can only do 30 days before.
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 17, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
howed
Swimming at the All Star Resort

howed's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by bunts View Post
A friend of mine is going the last two weeks of October and is staying onsite so has access to picking her past passes 60 days out and so far pandora fast passes are all gone already so I have no hope as staying off site and can only do 30 days before.
It is very new and very popular but my advice would be to keep searching even up to the day you are in the park...we have grabbed some last minute fast passes that pop up when people change their plans. good luck
howed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

Guests staying on site can book the whole (up to 14 days I think) stay from their 60day out so essentially ppl can be booking from 74 days out so it's possible they are all gone. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
There are loads of threads re. offsite guests not having any luck with FP for FOP, navi river will probably be available if your quick. Other than that ppl have been lucky with getting them on the day but it's just a case of keep checking.
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

20 days until my first fastpass window comes up, will take your advice and keep trying thank you.
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
blades
VIP Dibber

We managed to get both rides and had loads of choice on times - our 60 day limit kicked in on Sunday just gone
blades is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
sigur
Having Dinner with Goofy

Our party of four have just finished picking fast passes for our 14 day trip. We were able to get these 60 days in advance as having 1st night at a Disney accommodation.
We were not able to get FP's for Flights of Passage.
sigur is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilminx
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Oh no my 60 days is tomorrow was really hoping for FOP... like everyone else

2020 victim of Covid
Lilminx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilminx
Excited about Disney

Mobile

How up to date is the Touring Plans FastPass Availability
page as they are showing plenty available

2020 victim of Covid
Lilminx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We found booking at 60 days out that FOP fastpass for the last 5 or 6 days of the holiday were readily avaialable... need to get on there at 12o'clock sharp and book FOP first... also have flexibility in your AK park days so you can change your plans depending on availability ... good luck
Old 24 Aug 17, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Best advice is to start with day 14 and work backwards. logging onto Disney on your 60 day, it's the 14th day of your trip which is the first day no one else will already be booking for (so if you are on at 12 o'clock you are very likely to get FOP.)

For September we had options for a couple of days, fortunately which matched up with our plan.)
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List