Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Jun 13, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Sally42
Imagineer

There's a dollar store on the 535 just below Crossroads. I went in it and was amazed at some of the Disney stuff they had.
I got books and jigsaws for our grandchildren which were yes, you guessed it 1$. Plus tax!
Great for popping in if you've forgotten anything at home but you don't want to buy in bulk.
Sally42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 13, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smokey29c View Post
we brought some back from there a few years ago for our friends daughter when she moved home. they are red and fitted in beautifully with her new colour scheme, she thought we had spent a fortune on her lol.
They are really good quality as well, mine are still going strong and I bake at least 3 times a week.
I couldn't leave them at that price.
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 13, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Ha! We have the Betty Crocker baking bits and pieces from Dollar Tree here as well! Last time, we brought back goodies for classmates. Also lovely Disney colouring books etc to entertain smallies on the flight home. DH got insoles, says they are brilliant.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 13, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Drove past this morning and they have a sign upon the road that Dollar Tree is now open.
Old 3 Jul 13, 02:49 AM  
Link to this Post

TJ Max are hiring but the shop is completely empty as is Ross. Went in Dollar tree.
Old 3 Jul 13, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachel1
Imagineer

Looking forward to popping in next year as its near the villa we are staying in 😄

Rachel x

2016 Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=29250
Rachel1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 13, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
we bought a few bits and bobs at the Posner Park store on our last trip - only went in to see what kind of stuff they had! Bought mainly crafty bits but a few snack foods, a book and some of the brown paper lunch bags also made their way into my basket. Will check out the new one in August - with any luck the other shops in the area will also be open by then.
loobz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 13, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
The Hulk
Imagineer

LOVE Dollar Tree, went in for a $1 US flag and came out with bags full of stuff The girls on the check out make me laugh saying 'Hey Welcome to Dollar Tree', then five seconds later 'Hey, Welcome to Dollar Tree', then 'Hey,Welcome to Dollar Tree', etc etc you get my point, everytime someone walks through the door. They must recite that in there sleep
Apparently we got one in our hotel car park in October... woo hoo, i'll be going missing when we're round the pool
The Hulk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 13, 04:48 AM  
Link to this Post
slave1
Apprentice Imagineer

slave1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Was in this store today, good crowd there and just to let you know the TJ Maxx store is opening on August 4th, no sigh of the Ross opening date yet.
Easter 2011 [month in Linfields], August 2012 [month in Linfields], July 2013 [month in Linfields], July 2014 [5 weeks in Linfields], July 2015 [3 weeks in Linfields], June 2016 [3 weeks in Linfields]. Aug 2017 [3 weeks in Cagan's Crossing], October 2019 [2 weeks in Linfields], July/Aug 2020 17days Miami/Key West/Bonita/Orlando
slave1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 13, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by slave1 View Post
Was in this store today, good crowd there and just to let you know the TJ Maxx store is opening on August 4th, no sigh of the Ross opening date yet.
Ross's is just an empty shell, nothing in it at all.
Closed Thread