Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Dec 13, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetemotion
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 114
Melatonin, it helps me get back into UK time and helps with sleep cycles/jet lag

WDW - 96, 99, 00, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 17
DLP - 98, 01, 02, 10 DLR - 11, 12, 14, 18 15
Las Vegas - 11, 12, 13x2, 14, 18x2
WDW Cast Member 17 - 18 14 U.S. States & Counting!
sweetemotion is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 13, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
I'm a migraine sufferer and don't find any of the painkillers particularly better (often they are just standard paracetemol/ibuprofen under a brand name).
I would agree that they are cheaper though.
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 13, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

I have suffered migraines for over 20 years and find Advil Migraine (brown labelled bottle) the best I can take two and my migraine is gone in about 10 minutes.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 13, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

I always bring home Walmarts own brand (Equate) sleeping tablets - sooooooo much cheaper than Nytol one-a-night in this country

I also got melatonin last year, getting some more in Feb, and various yummy moisturisers which are also cheaper and perfumes

Looking at trying the whitening teeth strips this time too!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 13, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Floridafan View Post
Neosporin - wonder cream!
We also get this plus the 'tension headache' paracetamol equivalent (Acetaminophen) from super target.

Also get loads of spray bottles of lens cleaner from Walgreens for my glasses/cameras/computer screens.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 13, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post

A great one for kids...Star Wars light sabre toothbrushes (Target)! Cheap as chips AND (unlike the kids' motorized brushes here) the batteries are easy to change. And they light up! Wish I'd bought a dozen last year...also for kids, Target has DOZENS of kiddy-themed toothpastes. Cute and useful stocking fillers and encourage good oral hygiene.

If you are prone to headaches (not migraines) - try Excedrin - it's paracetemol with caffeine so it dilates your blood vessels. My husband loves Advil (mostly 'cause it's candy-coated, I think) but I swear by Excedrin for the occasional headache. You can get it at Target or Walgreens.

And remember - if it's not a week with a holiday in it - grab a Sunday newspaper and pull out the coupons. The health and beauty coupons are often high value ones. And the Walgreens/CVS circulars have extra store coupons as well.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 13, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
yummymummy78
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sweetemotion View Post
Melatonin, it helps me get back into UK time and helps with sleep cycles/jet lag
Do you have to ask behind the the counter for this?
Old 13 Dec 13, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
yummymummy78
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by GopherLass View Post
A great one for kids...Star Wars light sabre toothbrushes (Target)! Cheap as chips AND (unlike the kids' motorized brushes here) the batteries are easy to change. And they light up! Wish I'd bought a dozen last year...also for kids, Target has DOZENS of kiddy-themed toothpastes. Cute and useful stocking fillers and encourage good oral hygiene.

If you are prone to headaches (not migraines) - try Excedrin - it's paracetemol with caffeine so it dilates your blood vessels. My husband loves Advil (mostly 'cause it's candy-coated, I think) but I swear by Excedrin for the occasional headache. You can get it at Target or Walgreens.

And remember - if it's not a week with a holiday in it - grab a Sunday newspaper and pull out the coupons. The health and beauty coupons are

often high value ones. And the Walgreens/CVS circulars have extra store coupons as well.

Great ideas thanks. The toothbrushes sound fab?!
Old 13 Dec 13, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
yummymummy78
Excited about Disney

Great thank you for these ideas keep them coming.
Old 13 Dec 13, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by yummymummy78 View Post
Do you have to ask behind the the counter for this?
No! it's under dietary supplements, I buy melatonin, low dose aspirin for myself and contact lens solution for my nephew

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread