Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Aug 16, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Maverick177uk
Trading Disney Pins

Do they have kettles in the rooms on site? Like a brew at 3am when I wake up with jet lag lol
Maverick177uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 16, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by Maverick177uk View Post
Do they have kettles in the rooms on site? Like a brew at 3am when I wake up with jet lag lol
No. They have filter coffee machines but no kettles.

If you don't like coffee I'd bring a travel kettle.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 16, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
When we stayed onsite we took cereal bars and Kellogg's variety boxes with us as our youngest daughter likes to eat straight away... First night got a carton of milk in the food hall at resort and a couple of disposable bowls and spoons ...we did ask ... turns out after first morning and seeing all the yummy stuff in food court she didn't want breakfast straight away after all
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 16, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
mysteryjimbo
Imagineer

This is what we take.

Kellogs multipacks for the kids
Single serving porridge pots for us (just add water).
A selection of cereal bars
Robinsons squash'd
Tea bags and a travel kettle.
Old 22 Aug 16, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post

We had cereal in our room and then went to the quick service to have toast and refill our mugs a little later when ready. Toast is so cheap like 50 cents! Sometimes we might spilt a kids breakfast too. They have toasters at the quick service food courts.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 16, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Maverick177uk
Trading Disney Pins

Thanks will buy one
Maverick177uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 16, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post

My breakfast is a coffee and magic cookie bar at 05.30am in our balcony at WL, then it's off to the parks..Not long to go now..I can smell the candy from here on Main Street USA..
Old 22 Aug 16, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by PaulaEssex View Post
We had cereal in our room and then went to the quick service to have toast and refill our mugs a little later when ready. Toast is so cheap like 50 cents! Sometimes we might spilt a kids breakfast too. They have toasters at the quick service food courts.
This is what we did... And you got the butter and preserves free. We spent less than $10 in food court for breakfast for all four of us having things like toast, cinnamon swirls ( we were on holiday lol ) and blueberry muffins... And filled out refillable mugs... These were a godsend I bet within a day we had already got our money back on them but we were very near to food court
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 16, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
adamtoonarmy
Imagineer

I'm getting a garden grocer delivery to WL - there is a minimum order though - think its $40. I'm getting water, beer, some diet coke, granola bars for breakfast then some crisps etc. They sell everything a supermarket does so you can order bread, pastries, butter, mil cereal etc. They only deliver to WDW resort hotels though.

DDP Vs OOP Live! June 2018
adamtoonarmy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 16, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
This is what we did... And you got the butter and preserves free. We spent less than $10 in food court for breakfast for all four of us having things like toast, cinnamon swirls ( we were on holiday lol ) and blueberry muffins... And filled out refillable mugs... These were a godsend I bet within a day we had already got our money back on them but we were very near to food court
Great isn't it! They had grape jelly, peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, maple etc! That's about our budget. The kids breakfast split good for 2. Waffles, bacon, grapes, juice or bottled water. We took the water and saved it for later! Handy size bottle!
Closed Thread