Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 29 Jul 17, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Have loved reading about your family trip, it must have been really special for you all.
So glad you got your camera back! Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 17, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
tracynoe
Excited about Disney

loved this report.
Thanks for sharing
tracynoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 17, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
LuvPluto
Proud to wear my Ears

Wow, that's one impressive shopping haul
Have enjoyed following along to such a lovely trip, thank you so much for sharing.
Looking forward to the next one. Have a great trip
LuvPluto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Well done for finishing this 😃 Lovely memories for you all. So excited for your next trip xx
Old 31 Jul 17, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

lovely trip report, thanks for sharing! Your plans for next year sound fab too...and Florida so soon! Have a wonderful time x
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 06:02 AM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments.
It's so appreciated.
Thanks for reading along.

xx

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

I've thoroughly enjoyed this report from start to finish! Thank you for sharing 😀

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Thank you so much for sharing this trip with us Lisa, I've really enjoyed reading it all.

The road trip looked and sounded so much fun and has really made me excited about the idea of doing some US road trips in a few years .

I also loved reading about the wonderful time you all spent with your dad. What lovely memories you made.

I'm so pleased to hear you are planning to return next year for more special times with your Dad and Janet, and to see more of the US on another exciting road trip. Looking forward to reading all about it once you've been .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 17, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post

I hope you dont mind a Dibber from USA posting love reading your trip reports and so happy you love US so much i also love to come visit friends and family in UK. What a loveley family you have thank you for sharing loved seeing all the beautiful things you got here i guess living here take it for granted.Cant wait to read more glad you got your camera back.On our last trip to Japan my daughter left her ipad in seat back but she never told me until six months later her twin few years ago lost 20 plus games for his DS on train going to Paris Disney they never told me now i watch so we dont lose things.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I started to read your trip yesterday, I actually remember when you first started the pre-trip report and how excited I was to find out about all the places you were going to visit-I decided I would wait until you were finished before I began but hadn’t realised how long ago that was...11th April 2016! It was worth the wait, I have really enjoyed catching up on your trip. I loved reading about New York yesterday, it brought back lots of great memories of our trip. I don’t think I’ve read about it since we were there so it felt nice knowing exactly where you were talking about. I can’t believe how grown up the kids look especially Louis-not quite the same little face I saw in the Florida trip reports!
I’ve really binge read today and totally enjoyed it. Washington looked great, shame about the hotel issues. I pictured Scandal the minute I got to the photo of the White House, I actually finished the last episode before I went to bed last night-poor Jake!
I feel like your road trip was much longer than 2 weeks, you seemed to get plenty done. I loved all the photos on your drive through Virginia & Tennessee, the scenery looked gorgeous. My eldest would love to say she had eaten KFC in Kentucky! I would have liked the Amish store, it made me think of Banshee-did you ever watch that series?
I found myself a little choked when I got to the photo of your dad waiting on the drive for you and then again when he dropped you at the airport. It was lovely to hear about your time with the family in Evansville. Thanks again Lisa for sharing your holiday adventures, it was nice to have a change from reading about Florida. I hope some day we can visit a little more of America. I look forward to catching up on your next trip.😊
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List