Junogirl1
VIP Dibber

Junogirl1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Taith Caerdydd Ysgol Trippy-Day 2

I had a terrible night's sleep. It was horribly humid in the room, and I kept waking up to breathe and it was hard enough staying asleep for long enough because of my Sleep Apnoea.
Anyway, the girls and myself were awake at about the same time, and that's when I heard stories of me 'sleepwalking'-rather, threatening them that I'd go to Kaeti the Killjoy if they didn't turn off their Blackberries. I was told I even went outside and threw my teddy bear comforter in Sir's room. I have no reccolection of this, so everyone reasoned that I was sleepwalking-that's another sleeping disorder I can add to my ever-growing list.
Kaeti called us all down for breakfast, which was stale cereal, over-burnt stale toast and TESCO Value beans-yummy.
The girls and I went to our room and I had a shower, and afterwards, borrowed Sarah's hairdryer-a first for me, as I'd never used a hairdryer before-and even let Meg straighten my hair-another first, as I loath people touching my hair.
We got ready to go to the Senedd...Which was directly opposite oour hostel. It was warmer out that day, so I tied my hoody round my waist and let the whole world see my Big Bang Theory-Soft Kitty tee. At the Senedd, we had totake off oour coats, jackets, metal items, etc. and as I am a seasoned WDW traveller, I knew the drill, and was able to do it without holding everyone up-unlike the last time, in MCO, where I had my iPod still in my pocket...
We got in and sat where the MPs sit, and had a debate about 'organ donation'. Some comments for, against and neutral, as per any arguement.
We then went into a classroom, where I don't remember doing anything as I was too busy thinking about the episode of MythBusters I'd missed the night previous.
We then went outside, and into the building next door-again, I don't remember what the guide was saying, I was thinking about Chuck-and by chance happened to bump into our Cymru representative, Ieuan Wyn Jones. He asked us where we were from, why we were here and how he was trying to change things on Anglesey. We posed for a photo and he told us to enjoy the rest of our trip.
The guide then took us to the round room-the room you see on TV-we couldn't stay there long, as there was a debate that day, and I couldn't understand a word she was saying, she was speaking in Welsh-and although I am Welsh, I just can't speak/understand it well, so I thought about Chuck again. I heard her mispronouncing words like 'gwisgo', she'd say 'gwiSHgo' and after the tour was over, everyone had a good laugh at her.
Outside the Senedd, people were protesting-peacefully might I add-and we all went to the bus to go to the shopping street in Cardiff city centre.
More to come...
Old 14 Feb 11, 02:20 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List