Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 30 Oct 17, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
redemma13
Imagineer

redemma13's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Good day! So funny,you and Chris are well tipsy at madam Tussauds! Aquarium restaurant looked fab as well!
Like how you managed to sneak into Lisa's Orlando TR! Lol!
Em
xxxx

Edited at 12:59 AM.
redemma13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 17, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

What a brilliant day. I actually cried a few tears of joy at the photos of you guys in Madame Tussaud’s. Chris at the piano - dead.

Glad you finally got a square meal! And stingrays, hurrah!

The Opry looks just like it does on the tv (duhhh). What a brilliant night out. I’m very happy you bought a bottle opener fridge magnet too, I’m proud.

What a kerfuffle with the apartment. Glad it was sorted! xx
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I've only ever seen about 4 episodes of Nashville but your report is making me think I really should watch the whole thing! You and Deacon make a lovely couple

I went to Nashville yeeeeeears ago with my parents and, as I was a stroppy teenager, I stayed in the room and watched TV while they went off to the Opry! What a fool I was!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Another great day. The pics at Madame Tussaud's are fab, it looks much better than the NYC one. I can't believe how real Deacon looks, Rayna not so much.

What a great experience visiting the Opry, from seeing the show to the backstage tour

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 17, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Glad you enjoyed the Opry - we had such a goodnight there.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 17, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
Excellent day, what fun you had.
Thank you, it was fab! xx

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
Jeannie Sealey was the first act when we visited the grand ole opry last year, she's very funny! We stayed at the Homewood suites on that trip, the 65 references were lost on me but DH informed me of their meaning.
We're planning a few days there next year as part of ds's 21st birthday trip, can't wait to see all the great bands again (and consume a few bushwackers!)
I really liked her

Oh great, I would so love to go back!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
ooh, busy old day there !
We thought Skulls was really cool , although Printers Alley was a bit of a let down. Madame Tussauds looks brill, loving your pics, Chris is such a hoot getting into the swing of it - fair play to him !
I'm not so sure about those donuts at breakfast, I would have been high on all that sugar !
Looks like a Grand night at the Opry - Jeannie Seeley must sing that song a lot - she did it when we were there ! We laughed at the adverts too, its hard to keep a straight face when they are re assuring you there are no anti biotics in the chicken ( Negan the Vegan was in stitches)

Am envious of the backstage tour, that really does look excellent.
You have some fab pics from today, real good fun.
Brill day and meeting some "locals from home" - it really is a small world ...
There's not a lot to Printers Alley other than there and the Blues place (which we loved).

Hahaha I know, those adverts were hilarious!

The backstage tour was fab xx

Originally Posted by RachelM View Post
What an amazing day x
It was, thank you xx

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
What an awesome day... that maple bacon donut looked blooming amazing, I would have been all over that!

So happy you got to meet Deacon... even if it was only waxwork version!

Such an amazing night at the Grand Ole Opry, just brilliant you got to go back stage for a tour and actually stand on the stage... such a dream come true for such a Nashville fan!

Can't even imagine the panic you felt when you got that e-mail, thank goodness it was a mistake and quickly clarified!

Oh and you looked absolutely stunning in that black dress, such a beaut!

Another fab day, thank you so much for sharing... I can't wait to hear all about the Bluebird Cafe! xxx
That donut was SO sweet.

Hehehe was good enough for me Such a hunk! Hehehe!

It really was amazing getting to stand on the circle! Loved the Opry so much!

Awww thank you

Thanks for following along with our adventures! xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by redemma13 View Post
Good day! So funny,you and Chris are well tipsy at madam Tussauds! Aquarium restaurant looked fab as well!
Like how you managed to sneak into Lisa's Orlando TR! Lol!
Em
xxxx
Hahaha I know! Middens Was so fun!

Hahaha you can't escape me MUHAHAHAHA xxx

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
What a brilliant day. I actually cried a few tears of joy at the photos of you guys in Madame Tussaud’s. Chris at the piano - dead.

Glad you finally got a square meal! And stingrays, hurrah!

The Opry looks just like it does on the tv (duhhh). What a brilliant night out. I’m very happy you bought a bottle opener fridge magnet too, I’m proud.

What a kerfuffle with the apartment. Glad it was sorted! xx
Hahaha I know, hilarious!

Oh that chicken was so damn tasty! I could go that meal right now! And I do adore stingrays!

Hahahaha I did think of you when buying the magnet

Thank you for reading along xxx

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
I've only ever seen about 4 episodes of Nashville but your report is making me think I really should watch the whole thing! You and Deacon make a lovely couple

I went to Nashville yeeeeeears ago with my parents and, as I was a stroppy teenager, I stayed in the room and watched TV while they went off to the Opry! What a fool I was!
Yes, you should def watch it!

OH NO. Teenagers eh? Hopefully you get to go back one day xx

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Another great day. The pics at Madame Tussaud's are fab, it looks much better than the NYC one. I can't believe how real Deacon looks, Rayna not so much.

What a great experience visiting the Opry, from seeing the show to the backstage tour
Yeah I thought Rayna looked a bit off too!

It was really fab!

Thanks for reading along xxx

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Glad you enjoyed the Opry - we had such a goodnight there.
We did Thanks for reading xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

I was just wondering why you’d been to Nashville but not written any trip reports... er obviously they wouldn’t be in the Disney Florida report section, doh! Anyway, I’ve just read them all to here this evening and I’m really enjoying it.

Jana Kramer is one of my favourite singers and I did not know Jamie Lyn Spears wrote that song for her!

I can’t remember which day you mentioned it but - I’m a big fan of Nine Inch Nails and have won a lot of bets with various people over who did Hurt first
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 17, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
I was just wondering why you’d been to Nashville but not written any trip reports... er obviously they wouldn’t be in the Disney Florida report section, doh! Anyway, I’ve just read them all to here this evening and I’m really enjoying it.

Jana Kramer is one of my favourite singers and I did not know Jamie Lyn Spears wrote that song for her!

I can’t remember which day you mentioned it but - I’m a big fan of Nine Inch Nails and have won a lot of bets with various people over who did Hurt first
Aw thank you Day 6 is up now too

I will have to check out some of her other stuff!

I had NO idea that was their song!

X
Old 6 Dec 17, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aw thank you Day 6 is up now too

I will have to check out some of her other stuff!

I had NO idea that was their song!

X

I’m going to read it later with a cuppa

I’d suggest trying I Won’t Give Up and Whiskey first, they are my favourites! xx
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List