Notices

Old 12 Dec 20, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Tickets

I’ve used Attraction Tickets every visit we’ve been on and i've never been disappointed! They post out real tickets so you don’t have to wait in queues when you get there and it all comes in a lovely little folder!

We got a really good deal with these tickets, 3 park explorer tickets for Universal for 14 days and 14 day hopper tickets for Disney. All at kids price! At the time of the offer they were also giving $20 gift card per person and a $20 planet Hollywood gift card as well as free memory maker! All for a deposit of £25 per person.

Our final balance wasn’t due until August however due to COVID Attraction Tickets reached out to me to explain the current situation. We could leave our tickets as they were and pay in August as planned however if the trip wasn’t able to go ahead and we needed to move the tickets to next year we would have to pay the difference between 2020 ticket price and 2021 ticket price or if we paid the balance by the start of April the tickets would stay the same price but stay valid until end of 2021! It seemed like a no brainer to us. We were going to pay for the tickets at some point this year anyway so we may as well pay now and secure the price we originally got rather than waiting and then having to pay extra!

Our tickets have been extended until 2021 so these are what we will use for next year. Which means thats one thing crossed off the list and paid for.

I've booked park reservations for the whole time we are there. Its likely that we wont go to Disney parks everyday due to us having universal tickets and wanting to go to Busch Gardens but i figured this far out it would be better to have the reservations booked so we know we can get into a park.

There was really no logic to the booking of the parks. I made sure we had plenty of Animal Kingdom time as its our favourite park. We wont have as much Epcot time as its not Ryan's favourite and theres lot of work going off and then Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios have the same amount of time shared between them. I'm not sure if this will all change when park hopping is allowed next year but thats the plan for now.
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
We do prefer the morning flight as well. I like being able to get there and start our holiday as quickly as possible. We are like you though as long as we can go we dont mind!
Have you done a pre trip report?
no I’ve never done one , I love reading them but I’m not confident of making them interesting enough 😁
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 20, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
We are only doing one day at Disney world this time , discovery cove , sea world, aquatica and maybe universal and plenty of shopping 🛍
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Oh me too I love reading them!
Oh I’m sure you’d do a great job! I don’t know if mine are interesting enough but I find it fun to have it all written down as I love to plan!
How will you pick which Disney park your going to? I love universal! We are hoping to do sea world this trip too!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
I think we are just going to do Disney world park as there are only four adults going this time , I love sea world I know some people don’t but I find it a lovely relaxing park , your trip report is great and full of interesting updates looking forward to your next instalment 😁
Old 29 Dec 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Following I'm too scared to rebook just yet but hoping things become clearer very soon and that your holiday goes ahead with minimal restrictions. I'm not really interested in cruising generally but would love to do a Disney one once. So expensive as a family of 5 though due to needing 2 cabins, maybe one day
Old 30 Dec 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

This sounds awesome - we’d love to do a Disney cruise at some point! I’m hoping I may be able to convince hubby to do one in Jan 2022, so I can complete the Castaway Cay 5k race just after doing the Dopey Challenge hehe!
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 21, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Hey there Chloe,

How are you? I'm dipping my toes into the pre trip report forums. I'm somewhat hopeful. I wish I could sound more positive than that, but given the rollercoaster of a year we've all had I figure 'somewhat hopeful' is not too shabby. Surely, with 6 months to go until your trip it's going to be plain sailing for you.

I'm back to keeping everything crossed that all our hopes aren't dashed.

Take care

Abby xx

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tootsie rolls View Post
We are only doing one day at Disney world this time , discovery cove , sea world, aquatica and maybe universal and plenty of shopping 🛍
I wondered if we’d miss Disney when we did an Orlando but no Disney trip , we didn’t at all, in fact we enjoyed the spontaneous vibe of not having to decide which rides, where to eat ahead of time again.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List