Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Jul 21, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

I've had this a couple of times but switched to wearing Vionic shoes, sandals and slippers and I haven't had it since then. The iced water bottle thing works and will relieve it when it is painful. It is a horrible condition.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
This massager was amazing when my husband had it,in a couple of days of using it,he was painfree.I suffered with it years ago too,very painful condition.
Highly recommend this homedics machine.

I had this delivered by Amazon Prime yesterday as I suffer with plantar fasciitis and I'm on my feet all day up to 9 hours a day.
Well I tried it yesterday evening for about 10 minutes ago2 sessions so I totally 20-minutes over a couple of hours and I am pleased to report that when I got out of bed this morning I managed to walk on my foot for the first time in a long time without wincing in pain yes there is still a dull ache but I'm not expecting miracles from one session but believe me there's a huge improvement already will continue to use and will report how it goes thank you for the recommendation
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I suffered dreadfully I could hardly put my foot down on both feet, wife saw on Facebook something called plantarCure it’s a small thing you strap to your foot for 10 minutes a day and it vibrates. I was sceptical but it has worked I’m not in pain anymore
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DISNEYALI View Post
I had this delivered by Amazon Prime yesterday as I suffer with plantar fasciitis and I'm on my feet all day up to 9 hours a day.
Well I tried it yesterday evening for about 10 minutes ago2 sessions so I totally 20-minutes over a couple of hours and I am pleased to report that when I got out of bed this morning I managed to walk on my foot for the first time in a long time without wincing in pain yes there is still a dull ache but I'm not expecting miracles from one session but believe me there's a huge improvement already will continue to use and will report how it goes thank you for the recommendation
Ohhh I'm so pleased it's helped you already, you're very welcome.
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Crocs cured me!
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Libby View Post
I find Sketchers very comfy but they don't have enough support and will bring on the condition for me.
I have quite a few pairs of Sketchers and I did think about buying their Archfit ones to see if they might help. Has anyone tried these?

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by marlouwrig View Post
I have quite a few pairs of Sketchers and I did think about buying their Archfit ones to see if they might help. Has anyone tried these?
Yep I bought a pair of arch fit and they do seem to help
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

I occasionally also use a night splint when it’s really bad, and that helps.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

I have this pretty much all the time. Stretching does help, I wear Fitflops most of the time too. I didn’t realise that I shouldn’t walk bare feet, so I’m going to remedy that from now on. Mine is mostly in one foot, I have visited my gp who was pretty dismissive to be honest, but at least I can try the suggestions from this thread, so thanks everyone for sharing.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 21, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
simmofamily
Imagineer

Which style fitflops would you recommend as this is something I suffer with and am dreading all the walking I'm going to be doing in Spain in a couple of weeks. I need to get something sorted ASAP.