Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 15 Aug 21, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen1512
Very Serious Dibber

Got our chronomics tests delivered today by dpd. Done our online check in and some packing. Finally feeling a bit excited 😊
Old 17 Aug 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Apologies for continuing to ask banal questions but, have tried to register our Randox day 2 tests this morning, as they have arrived, they asked for unique ref on the test, thats ok I have that, then the booking reference - there are 2 on my booking confirmation and I don’t know which one applies to which test? Its sooooo confusing. It also wont let me add our flight arrival date etc (September) looks like it is only allowing up to august at the moment….

Then! The UK PLF says it can only be completed 48hrs prior to travel to UK. Is that correct? Or am I doing that wrong too?

The good news, the Sofitel Heathrow has reopened so have booked my favourite hotel for the night before we travel!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816

Edited at 11:28 AM.
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Dagzie
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Apologies for continuing to ask banal questions but, have tried to register our Randox day 2 tests this morning, as they have arrived, they asked for unique ref on the test, thats ok I have that, then the booking reference - there are 2 on my booking confirmation and I don’t know which one applies to which test? Its sooooo confusing. It also wont let me add our flight arrival date etc (September) looks like it is only allowing up to august at the moment….

Then! The UK PLF says it can only be completed 48hrs prior to travel to UK. Is that correct? Or am I doing that wrong too?

The good news, the Sofitel Heathrow has reopened so have booked my favourite hotel for the night before we travel!
You don’t register any tests until you’ve actually done them as far as I’m aware. Don’t register the day 2 tests until you’re back and ready to do them. You don’t need to take them with you unless you plan on doing them on your way home and dropping them off. As for the booking ref that’s just for your UK plf I believe to prove that you have some in place so it doesn’t really matter which is which when you register.

You can’t complete the UK plf until you’re 48 hours away from coming home and have done LFT’s, certificates for which need to be shown at check in and when you arrive home.
Dagzie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

We ve landed!
Good flight although there were lots queueing near us for the toilets
Off plane one of the first as they opened the back doors
Quick through passsport control and just greek police asking for everyone’s plf
Old 17 Aug 21, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsnapper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Where did you find out about the Sofitel - last I heard it was closed for red list passengers until at least October ?

(the Accor website lets you book but then they cancel it apparently.)
Old 17 Aug 21, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
We ve landed!
Good flight although there were lots queueing near us for the toilets
Off plane one of the first as they opened the back doors
Quick through passsport control and just greek police asking for everyone’s plf
Excellent. We're at LHR.

Enjoy.
Old 17 Aug 21, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ducati211
Trainee Dibber

We due to Fly from Luton with Jet2 in Oct to Kos, fingers crossed all will be better by then, the plane has spaces but the hotel is fully boked
ducati211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

We made it and it is worth everything
Old 17 Aug 21, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dagzie View Post
You don’t register any tests until you’ve actually done them as far as I’m aware. Don’t register the day 2 tests until you’re back and ready to do them. You don’t need to take them with you unless you plan on doing them on your way home and dropping them off. As for the booking ref that’s just for your UK plf I believe to prove that you have some in place so it doesn’t really matter which is which when you register.

You can’t complete the UK plf until you’re 48 hours away from coming home and have done LFT’s, certificates for which need to be shown at check in and when you arrive home.
Thanks, have noted everything! Its all so complicated so much hoop jumping! But I am determined to do it!

Originally Posted by Redsnapper View Post
Where did you find out about the Sofitel - last I heard it was closed for red list passengers until at least October ?

(the Accor website lets you book but then they cancel it apparently.)
They posted on facebook they are reopening on September 4th.

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Excellent. We're at LHR.

Enjoy.
Good luck with everything and have a fabulous trip!

Wow! So happy you got there! Enjoy! Yamas!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lillie
Very Serious Dibber

Ah, Have a lovely time 🙂