Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 27 Aug 21, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Glade Pumpkin Spice Latte Plug In

Has anyone tried this? It's on half price offer at Wilko and it's the nearest I've got to a Florida scent. My house smells amazing. £3.50 for whole set, and £2 for a refill.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Ooh! I can feel a visit to Wilco coming on ... Thanks for the heads up!
Old 27 Aug 21, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’ve just checked online , none in stock but they have the candles , I might take a trip in to town to see if they have any in store . Thanks
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

There were lots in my Wilko, you won't be disappointed

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
There were lots in my Wilko, you won't be disappointed
I signed up for an email when they came back into stock and it did this morning
They only had the refills and I needed a unit so I ordered 3 refills and an artic apple complete set as I do like an apple smell and it has cinnamon in it so win win for me . These will get me started until I can get in store .
I also might have ordered 2 of the pumpkin spice candles to try

Thanks again Janette
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I signed up for an email when they came back into stock and it did this morning
They only had the refills and I needed a unit so I ordered 3 refills and an artic apple complete set as I do like an apple smell and it has cinnamon in it so win win for me . These will get me started until I can get in store .
I also might have ordered 2 of the pumpkin spice candles to try

Thanks again Janette
You're most welcome. I think I might need an artic apple now

Janette
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
Old 6 Sep 21, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Thanks I managed to get one and the candle today😊
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 21, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Thanks I managed to get one and the candle today😊
They are lovely , I have the plug in in the breakfast room so nice when you walk in 🧡 and have just finished the large candle , there was enough left at the bottom to remove for use in one of my wax melt burners
Old 23 Jan 22, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

These are currently reduced at Wilko, together with all the Christmas range, including candles. Spent a small fortune there this morning.

Janette
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018