Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 15 Aug 21, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Are you my husband in disguise? He loves Joe Pera. I'm more...it's OK...he says I'm too base and don't get the simpler more quiet things in life. FYI I love Schitts Creek for exactly the reasons you mentioned. I really want to be Moira when I grow up 😉

We've watched a few of the shows you've mentioned as my DH loves American TV.
Always good to hear I'm not just shouting into the void with my posts

I've got a pair of Joe Pera cushions on my sofa!

wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
lardyboy
Getting Excited

Started watching after bumping into this thread and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Wasn't sure how to feel about it until, in the first episode, the for sale sign was put up outside the wrong house and when Joe sees it says "well, I suppose I should honour it". Made me smile on the inside and a big cheeesy grin on the outside.
lardyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 21, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

SEASON THREE NEXT MONTH!

wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 21, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Thanks for posting, I’ll keep my eye out for it.

Baba O’Riley came on the radio when I was in the car one day last week and people in other cars must have thought I was mad, I had this big daft smile on my face, it just reminded me of the church notices episode 😊
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Saw this thread earlier so thought we’d give it a go and now about to start season 2!
Love it! It’s so gentle and lovely. Thanks for the recommendation
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

season 3 has been taking me to my happy place for a few weeks now

no sign of it on all4 yet, but you should be able to view it directly on the adult swim website, using a VPN pretending to be in the US

adultswim/videos/joe...talks-with-you
Old 8 Jul 22, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

sad news - joe got a call to say they were cancelling the show

joepera/jptwy/
Old 8 Jul 22, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

I’m gutted to hear this. Fingers crossed they find some way to end their stories
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 22, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

I’m working on a few movie ideas, including ‘Postcard Men’ of course. It was a little discouraging when I showed it to a studio and they said that it was “too far ahead of its time” and that I should “shelve it for a couple decades til people are ready” but I’m going to keep moving forward with it anyhow.
maybe joe will do a movie to wrap up what happens with everybody in marquette, i do hope so, especially for fred the sample guy
Old 6 Feb 23, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

so joe has started a podcast!

Drifting Off with Joe Pera - Ep. 1: Soup ft. Jo Firestone

This first episode is about soup. Joe makes a pot of soup, talks about soup, does a phone call with Jo Firestone about soup.

(in case you didnt know, jo firestone is sarah from JPTWY)

he's also touring the uk! i knew he was doing a bunch of dates in london, but it turns out hes doing sheffield/brum/manc/etc too! i just got tickets to see him at the leadmill

seetickets/search?q=joe+pera