Notices

Old 5 Apr 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

So lovely to read an update from you! sorry you have had to cancel again 😢 it is so disheartening!

February 2022 will be amazing though and like you say will be better hopefully not having to worry about masks etc! It’s just So nice for you to have a countdown and start the planning again! Keeping everything crossed that this is your fourth time lucky! 🤞🏻 Xx
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

So lovely to see another PTR from you. Fingers crossed 🤞for your Feb 2022 trip. Enjoy the planning!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Oh Kelly I am so glad you've booked again. Can't wait to read more updates <3
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Good luck with the latest change. I really hope it goes ahead for you. I am feeling confident for 2022 so our plans are for next august. Will be third time lucky for us. I would love to start a PTR but really don’t want a third one to result in no proper Trip report 😂
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minnie52 View Post
So lovely to read an update from you! sorry you have had to cancel again 😢 it is so disheartening!

February 2022 will be amazing though and like you say will be better hopefully not having to worry about masks etc! It’s just So nice for you to have a countdown and start the planning again! Keeping everything crossed that this is your fourth time lucky! 🤞🏻 Xx
Thanks so much lovely, great to see you x

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
So lovely to see another PTR from you. Fingers crossed 🤞for your Feb 2022 trip. Enjoy the planning!
Thank you so much, I'm in my element to be planning again!

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
Good luck with the latest change. I really hope it goes ahead for you. I am feeling confident for 2022 so our plans are for next august. Will be third time lucky for us. I would love to start a PTR but really don’t want a third one to result in no proper Trip report 😂
Thank you so much, I don't blame you to be fair ... I'm just hoping I don't need to change the PTR again

I hope you're all doing well x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 21, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Sorry you had to rearrange again but I reckon 2022 will be absolutely fine, looking forward to reading about your plans
Old 16 Apr 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Oh yay, a new trippy for 2022! I really hope its 4th time lucky for you, cancelling holidays really sucks doesn't it

You will absolutely love staying in a villa! It's almost the best part of the holiday for me. Is it Emerald Island where you're staying? If so then it's a fantastic location to Disney, tonnes of our favourite restaurants and the all important Super Target

I'm really looking forward to reading along, it's been far too long since I've read a Florida trip report!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 21, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LizzyBear View Post
Sorry you had to rearrange again but I reckon 2022 will be absolutely fine, looking forward to reading about your plans
Thank you so much I really hope so! X

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Oh yay, a new trippy for 2022! I really hope its 4th time lucky for you, cancelling holidays really sucks doesn't it

You will absolutely love staying in a villa! It's almost the best part of the holiday for me. Is it Emerald Island where you're staying? If so then it's a fantastic location to Disney, tonnes of our favourite restaurants and the all important Super Target

I'm really looking forward to reading along, it's been far too long since I've read a Florida trip report!
I do too, not sure I could handle another cancellation.

It is yeah, we're really excited for a villa stay. I haven't started looking up restaurants etc yet ... think I will closer to the time.

Thank you xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Caramel
I want to go now!

We’re booked for February 2022 in a villa too. Looking forward to reading about your planning.
Caramel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 21, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
We’re booked for February 2022 in a villa too. Looking forward to reading about your planning.
Oh how lovely! I hope you have an amazing trip. Where are you staying? X