Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Oct 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
babynugget
slightly serious Dibber

Anyone used or heard of DAM health for in clinic supervised LFT’s, they’re only £29 it would seem and results within 2 hours
Old 26 Oct 21, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
whelley wigan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Mr Andy View Post
Thats who I think I will go with.

How do they call you? Can you accept the calls on the phone or does it have to be a laptop?
They use Microsoft Teams for the video call / test on a PC/laptop. When I made the appointment they send a confirmation email with the link that we should use on the day.

I called them to arrange the appointment as its a couple of months away and I couldn't choose the date online. They were helpful and quick to respond.
Old 26 Oct 21, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Guys , we’re due to fly the 16th March ( I know ages yet ! ) , am I right in thinking that we have to,test three days before ? , if so that means we have to test on the 13th which is a Sunday ?

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Scattle
Excited about Disney

Also booked 2 X Antigen Tests from Breathe Assured - £76.

After purchasing, they send a link to the booking calender where you choose what date and what time, I've chose mine for 4th December.
You also have to fill in a registration form for each person that will be taking the test on the video call you have booked (upto 4 people per video call), this has personal details on it which is used for the Certificate they give you afterwards.
Scattle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 21, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
abbiev
Excited about Disney

We are looking at booking randox in Liverpool, does anyone know if there are ok to use if flying with virgin, can only find PCR tests on the virgin list so not sure if they are ok to use, thanks
abbiev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 21, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Ah, mine isn't in there. Nevermind. Careplus chemist will have to be booked then.
Mine isn’t either (Falkirk) but that’s who we booked our PCR to go to Barbados with a month ago and we can book antigen there as well so I’m guessing the list isn’t complete🤷
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 21, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by teallach View Post
Mine isn’t either (Falkirk) but that’s who we booked our PCR to go to Barbados with a month ago and we can book antigen there as well so I’m guessing the list isn’t complete🤷
We're Falkirk area too,I need to start looking to see where to get ours done,I'd prefer someone doing it for me rather than a video call. 🤔
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

Boots is £30 so I think we’ll go with that….it’s handy for me as I work in the town anyway😁
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 21, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by teallach View Post
Boots is £30 so I think we’ll go with that….it’s handy for me as I work in the town anyway😁
When I checked Boots the antigen LFTs were showing as £49.99
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Andy View Post
When I checked Boots the antigen LFTs were showing as £49.99
This is what’s showing on my account at the moment