Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Feb 17, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
My Wife and I don't eat dessert but is it just us who never in a million years would share a spoon with somebody else or dig into something that other people have been putting silverware in?

Sorry, couldn't be doing that.

However I do admire people who can get through that much ice cream. Has anybody ever done one of those on their own? I bet somebody has

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 08:09 AM.
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
My Wife and I don't eat dessert but is it just us who never in a million years would share a spoon with somebody else or dig into something that other people have been putting silverware in?

However I do admire people who can get through that much ice cream. Has anybody ever done one of those on their own? I bet somebody has
I do love desert and ice cream is my favourite however i agree I can't 'share' thinking that that a spoon has been in someone's mouth then in my desert YUK!
I put my share in a bowl before the vultures descend lol
My husband always thinks I am strange that I am quite happy to kiss him but would never drink out of his glass or taste something from his fork/spoon etc 😂

As for the kitchen sink, we did it a few years ago and did not like all the different flavours together but the kids loved the experience. Our youngest will be 4 this time so I have booked it so he too can experience it but we will be ordering the chocolate lovers one
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Hooray4Disney
Imagineer

Hooray4Disney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We ate four burger meals before tackling the Kitchen Sink...
I think the teenagers and DH ate most of it though - such a fun experience and we all really enjoyed it. As ours was emptied, the waitress made a really big thing about it and the other diners all clapped and cheered when we left the restaurant .
None of us can face cherries since our experience - we had to walk around Epcot for at least an hour afterwards - the car journey had to wait.
An experience to be enjoyed ... but just the once for our family. . It certainly ended up being "Man faces food challenge". The teenagers insisted that we finished it!
2002 - Hampton Lakes, WDW. 2003 - Westridge Villas, WDW. 2005, 2008, 2011 Formosa Blvd, WDW. 2010, 2013 Hotel Cheyenne, DLP. 2014 OKW/Westridge, WDW. 2015 - NYC, DCA & Rotonda West. 2016 - Hotel Kyriad, DLP. 2016 - Toronto 2017 - OKW, Bahama Bay & The Keys 2018 - Vegas, Yellowstone, San Francisco, L.A. 2018 DLP - Hotel B&B 2019 - Lake Berkeley, WDW. 2022 - Seattle/Hawaii
Hooray4Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I do love desert and ice cream is my favourite however i agree I can't 'share' thinking that that a spoon has been in someone's mouth then in my desert YUK!
I put my share in a bowl before the vultures descend lol
My husband always thinks I am strange that I am quite happy to kiss him but would never drink out of his glass or taste something from his fork/spoon etc 😂

As for the kitchen sink, we did it a few years ago and did not like all the different flavours together but the kids loved the experience. Our youngest will be 4 this time so I have booked it so he too can experience it but we will be ordering the chocolate lovers one
Yipee we aren't alone!
My Wife and I will share and she also pinches some of my wine but neither of us could use another persons spoon and that includes the 2 x children.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Totally agree, yuk

Disney332

Edited at 09:19 AM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Yipee we aren't alone!
My Wife and I will share and she also pinches some of my wine but neither of us could use another persons spoon and that includes the 2 x children.
They give you a large serving spoon, and obviously you each have your own to eat with - no sharing required!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Tom they do supply individual bowls so you can divi it up if you want. I'm with you on the sharing thing I won't share someones else's food if they have eaten it let alone their cutlery. We even have our own mugs at home and then others for guests
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by mandco View Post
Tom they do supply individual bowls so you can divi it up if you want. I'm with you on the sharing thing I won't share someones else's food if they have eaten it let alone their cutlery. We even have our own mugs at home and then others for guests
But not the ability to properly wash things up?

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
But not the ability to properly wash things up?
I have no issues with my washing up abilities but my ocd tendencies are a whole other thread
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We had great fun doing it, well worth it in my opinion

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List