Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jul 17, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
princessfiona
Imagineer

princessfiona's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Quick service dining suggestions

Hi. We are on the DDP next May. It's a family of four. I'm just trying to get ideas of how you guys use your quick service options if you use your table service for a breakfast. There are a few good table service character places I would like to book. Trying doing the table service breakfast and plan to fill up and then use our snack credits during the day to keep us going. Where would you recommend for good value quick service and places that will be good for our teatime around 5/6. Hope this makes sense.
Thanks.

princessfiona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

I did a qs food report during our April trip, so you might find it helpful to have a look at that - lots of photos!

Blaze pizza, D-Luxe Burger and Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs are all excellent. We also really like the food court at POR. QS places at Epcot are good too

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

The place in morocco at Epcot is amazing value for a dining credit - the portion sizes are huge!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 17, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
princessfiona
Imagineer

princessfiona's Reviews
Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
I did a qs food report during our April trip, so you might find it helpful to have a look at that - lots of photos!

Blaze pizza, D-Luxe Burger and Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs are all excellent. We also really like the food court at POR. QS places at Epcot are good too

Thanks will have a look at that. I had headed about blaze pizza so that was one I had thought of but will drool over your food report just now

princessfiona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 17, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Pinocchio Village Haus in Magic Kingdom was really good. Flatbreads, pasta, breadsticks were all really nice!

We also really enjoyed Blaze Pizza in Disney Springs, one of the best pizzas we've ever eaten!

We also had Be Our Guest breakfast which was a quick service and that was really value.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi lots of options and you will have loads of food. Blaze pizza is great , we have eaten there twice this last 6 days, pick a base and put on whatever you like , 3/4 differant cheeses,5/6 meats etc,ect
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 17, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I am most looking forward to Satu'li Canteen in AK. Something a bit different! Most of the QS in AK options are pretty good actually, definitely my fave park food wise.

Otherwise, definitely read loves2plan's trippie that she's already mentioned above. Fab ideas there for how to use QS. I'm on full DDP but loved that report.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 17, 05:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

Columbia Harbor House at MK.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 17, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Polite pig at DS
Blaze at DS
Katsura Grill in Japan
Tangerine Cafe in Morocco
Yorkshire fish and chips in UK
Boardwalk bakery
Pizza window at boardwalk
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 17, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Sweetie Babes
VIP Dibber

Sweetie Babes's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 32

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Sunshine Seasons at Epcot - fantastic choices and one of the few places you're allowed to get a free drink refill.

We love Cosmic Ray's at MK even though a lot of people don't. But Columbia Harbour House is my default 'go to' - their salmon is amazing.

Can't recommend anywhere in HS at the moment - my favourite closed down, and ABC Commissary keeps messing about with the menu and I don't like what's currently on offer.

Satu'li looks incredible, but Disney have this thing about liberally covering their chicken with pepper seeds (or something) and I don't like pepper. So, that doesn't really leave me anything to eat at Satu'li, but DD wants to try it.
Nov03: 14nts Travelodge/ Feb05: 10nts HI Sunspree/ Aug06: 10nts HI Sunspree/ Apr08: 10nts villa White Oak Circle/ Feb11: 14nts condo Sweetwater Circle/ Feb12: 10nts condo Sweetwater/ Feb13: 10nts condo Sweetwater/ Feb14: 7nts CBR/ Mar15: 14nts AoA/ Nov15: 7nts OKW(DVC)/ Aug16: 2nts BLT/ 6nts AKL/ Sep17: 8nts OKW/3nts BLT/ Sep18: 1nt GFV/9nts OKW/ Feb19: 5nts POR/3nts GFV/ Feb20: 8nts AKL/ Apr22: 3nts OKW/8nts GFV / May23: 9nts BLT / Apr24: 14nts villa Seasons Blvd
Sweetie Babes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List