Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 7 Aug 17, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Originally Posted by kellsbelle View Post
We done this last week. The viewing area is great, right on the square in front of Main Street and for us the food was fab! We all enjoyed our meals and you get three courses on the DDP so it's good value of a credit. Two out of the four of us passed on the dessert as they were so full!

Edited to add I read Dixonsontour's food report too (fab report btw! ) and requested a table in the conservatory as per the little tip in their report. The conservatory is much brighter than the main restaurant and a nice place to eat but it is very loud in there!
Thank you. So glad you enjoyed.
If you are on ddp I think it's great use of a credit. 9 months on seeing the parade from there is one of my stand out moments of the holiday.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

They were very accommodating of my fussy 10 year old (she had steak and chips!) The zucchini fries starter was good. If you like Olive Garden then the food was similar.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
This is a link to my dining review of Tonys Festival of Fantasy package

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...=992135&page=7

This is my trip report day 3 which shows reserved parade view

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1015112

Edited at 02:50 PM.
Old 13 Aug 17, 01:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Lou Lou think
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We did this on Friday & it was great. Food was pretty good & we all enjoyed our meal. Nice bread & we had calamari & a caprese salad to start. Both good. Pizza & shrimp scampi linguine which was a big so I left half. I could only manage gelato & husband had cheesecake. Viewing area was really good & it was a great use of a credit.
Lou Lou think is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 01:53 AM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

We did it on Thursday. The food was ok but our worst ts so far. The viewing area would've been fantastic however it absolutely poured it down just after 3pm! We had ponchos but were still pretty wet and couldn't get any photos!
hjanea46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Yes there is no shade or shelter whatsoever in viewing area. We were fine but went In October.
Old 13 Aug 17, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

Did this last week. Food was ok although they tended to drown a lot of it with sauce which isn't always the best way to serve something. Deserts were huge, except for my cheesecake.

Parade view would be great but for the lack of shade so very hot and remember it does not reach this spot until later as it is the end of the parade.

Finally, this is the only restaurant where we were told we would be charged for a refill of chocolate milk. Not been an issue anywhere else.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List