Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 9 Aug 15, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
rach19
Imagineer

rach19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
fab food report. i have been dreaming of poohs puffed french toast for 2 years now - cant wait til friday when i can taste i again.
Cabana bay, gulf coast and Miami Aug 2018
All Star Music and Dolphin split stay Aug/Sept 2022
rach19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 15, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jillywilly View Post
Lovely pics, can you tell me how much you paid for an extra day on the freestyle cup?
I really cannot remember, I think it was about $8? Could be wrong. It was definitely worth it, although the machines are more difficult to find in ioa so make sure u know where To go we seemed to spend all day looking for drinks machines to get our money's worth!

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 15, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by princessgem View Post
I really cannot remember, I think it was about $8? Could be wrong. It was definitely worth it, although the machines are more difficult to find in ioa so make sure u know where To go we seemed to spend all day looking for drinks machines to get our money's worth!
Thank you we are there for4 nights so I might try to do for the 3 full days we are there
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 15, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

TGI Fridays

My notes say we had a sampler (something we had a lot on this holiday). This included wings, pretzel sticks (like bread sticks) and mozerella sticks. The pretzel sticks were lovely with the dips.

Unfortunately we didn't do too well on the photo front little pigs!

Lewis had cajun pasta with shrimp

I had a spinach flatbread. I remember I hardly ate any after that huge sampler. We will never learn!

Coke float wet n wild

I'm sure I don't need to show u this lol

A&W burgers

Bacon cheese for me, double bacon and cheese for Lewis. Portion of fries was mental!

Buffalo Wild Wings

Another sampler to share! Wings (think we had garlic as I don't do spice), pretzels, stuffed jalapenos and pita chips.

Lewis had a burger with extra extra hot sauce don't know how he does it, but he liked it.

I had pulled pork burger with just bbq sauce. Again I was too full up from the yummy sampler that I struggled with this, it was good though.

Seaworld

Can't remember the name of where we ate- it was the place in the arctic section!
I had orange chicken and Lewis had terriyaki chicken.

We ate this early because we had Dine with Shamu at 4pm!

princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 15, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

Dine with Shamu
We booked very early for this, I bought it for Lewis as an anniversary present in May. We were assigned table 18, which was right by the buffet and by the window. Result! It really was one of my favourite meals of the holiday, the food wasn't amazing but the experience cannot be missed.

It was buffet food so I will just post some pics:

And our view:

Earl of Sandwich
We had breakfast here as our shuttle got us to Disney too early for a waterpark bus.
Yes- we had sandwiches for breakfast! Only on hols. We sat and ate them outside with the disney music blaring around us it was such a lovely moment.

Pastrami for lewis

Turkey & swiss for me

sorry for the rubbish photos

Olive Garden

We had a really rude server here, she didn't come to us once apart from to take our order.
We made use of the salad and bread sticks to start.

I went for the sampler which had lasagne, chicken parm and alfredo pasta. It was really huge I hardly managed a third of it and we took it back to the room only to stay there until the last day!

Lewis had parmasan shrimp pasta

Sleepy Hollow
This was our last full day We stopped at sleepy hollow for breakfast as we hadn't eaten yet but it was more lunchtime by then.

Lewis had a root beer float.

Funnel cake for me with sugar. Now this was loooovely but I wouldn't order it again as Lewis wasn't keen and I really struggled on my own, but I did manage to eat the whole thing

Pecos Bill

Sleepy Hollow snacks didn't fill us up for long as we had burgers in Pecos Bill just before we left MK for the last time

Lewis made use of the toppings bar

I found the bun quite hard and dry.

Uno
Was our last night in Orlando and we just wandered up and down I Drive trying to decide when in the end we got so hungry and decided on Uno. We were pleased with our choice

We had a sampler to start- Mozerella sticks, fries, spinach dip, nachos, buffalo wings and chicken tenders.

Lewis had his usual shrimp pasta

and I had spinocollo chicken pasta- it was a chicken breast stuffed with spinach with brocolli and pesto pasta. Was really nice but so filling. The breadsticks were nice.

We had a mcdonalds on our last morning, just boring burgers and fries. No photos, we must have been too upset! We also had plane food which I failed to take pics of probably for the same reason.

Thanks for reading, I know I haven't included much detail but it was a job to remember most of it. 82 days until our next trip, staying onsite! Will definitely take more details this year as this has been fun

Old 9 Aug 15, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
J1WYX
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Thanks for sharing a great food report

93,94 & 95 Comfort Inn, 97 Sheraton world, 00 Howard Johnson,01 Amerihost,04 H.I Nikki Bird,05 H.I Sunspree 07 Lake B Vista Village. Villa March 10 & Oct 12, New York & Glbrook Oct 13 Oct 15, Gran Canaria 16,Miami&villa 17 Villa 19 Vila 22, 23
J1WYX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 15, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
gettingthere
Imagineer

When i saw first picture,i thought thats a lot of food,wonder how many its for,typical american meal,but then realised it was gatwick,some platter.
i love funnel cake,and enjoyed your report ,Thanks for sharing.
Old 9 Aug 15, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Love a trip report. Thanks for taking the time to post x
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 15, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
beck_loz
Imagineer

beck_loz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thanks for sharing, love food reports
beck_loz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 15, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

Yum yum x
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018 , Cabana Bay August 2019, Enclave Suites Feb 2020, Doubletree@Seaworld Feb 2022
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List