Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Amazing food report, lots of my favourites. x
Old 24 Oct 15, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Ahh just read all of this. Thanks for taking the time ot share with us all again! Putting Yard House on the list for next month as a possibility (I currently have about 15 restaurants and 4 days tho LOL!)

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 15, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Jewelsm
Proud to wear my Ears

Am soooo loooking forward to the coctails now having seen your pictures
Jewelsm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 15, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

Yum yum!
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018 , Cabana Bay August 2019, Enclave Suites Feb 2020, Doubletree@Seaworld Feb 2022
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 15, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
jennieg2
Excited about Disney

Amazing, just what I needed on a lazy Sunday morning. Love all your trip reports, looking forward to reading the full one for this trip as I'm planning a NY trip for the year after next and don't know where to start. As always, thanks for sharing x
Old 26 Oct 15, 02:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DapperDisNY
Serious Dibber

DapperDisNY's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Awesome food report. I want that fried chicken sandwich again!
DapperDisNY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 15, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by macdonald88 View Post
Love the food report I'm sitting drooling now! We ended up at Bahama breeze 8 times last year lol so don't worry about the Panda Express obsession lol!
8 times! That's an incredible commitment to Bahama Breeze! I like it How long was the trip in total?

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Oooo so many yummys! Sounds like you made the most of both parts of the trip! Looking forward to your trippie xx
Yep, we certainly enjoyed what was on offer!

Originally Posted by Ycryan View Post
Amazing food report, lots of my favourites. x
Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
Ahh just read all of this. Thanks for taking the time ot share with us all again! Putting Yard House on the list for next month as a possibility (I currently have about 15 restaurants and 4 days tho LOL!)
Yard House was amazing! It is really hard to narrow down the options when you only have a few days isn't it!

Originally Posted by Jewelsm View Post
Am soooo loooking forward to the coctails now having seen your pictures
They were great! Special shout out to the Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada though! Just amazing!

Originally Posted by 16offtodisney! View Post
Yum yum!
Thanks

Originally Posted by jennieg2 View Post
Amazing, just what I needed on a lazy Sunday morning. Love all your trip reports, looking forward to reading the full one for this trip as I'm planning a NY trip for the year after next and don't know where to start. As always, thanks for sharing x
Thanks for reading! You should have a look at my NYC trippie from 2013, we covered a lot more than this recent trip as it was our first time & the weather was better.

Originally Posted by DapperDisNY View Post
Awesome food report. I want that fried chicken sandwich again!
I wouldn't say no to the Bison burger right now!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 15, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

We loved Buffalo Wild Wings and Tin Roof which were both firsts for us this time I didn't have the curds at BWW but did have them at Chillis and really enjoyed them too ! I found we had seemed to outgrow a few old favourites this time but lots of new ones to make up for it .

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 15, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by LaurenYorkshir View Post
We loved Buffalo Wild Wings and Tin Roof which were both firsts for us this time I didn't have the curds at BWW but did have them at Chillis and really enjoyed them too ! I found we had seemed to outgrow a few old favourites this time but lots of new ones to make up for it .
Same here, evolve or die I guess! We have run our course with Friendlies, an old fave but it just hasn't ticked the box the last couple of times
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 15, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Amazing food report, I never knew they did the chocolate version of the kitchen sink, is this something you have to ask for? or is it on the menu?

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List