Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 4 Nov 16, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Loved your report, thanks for sharing! I'm starving now!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 16, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Great report -thank you

Can I just ask - aside from the corn problem! - how does the menu at the Chilis to go compare with the regular chilis? And is it a sit down place or fast food?

We haven't visited a Chilis for years, but plan to take our boys for the first time next year - we have actually booked to spend our first night in the Hyatt at the airport as we have a late arriving flight, and I'm wondering whether we might try the Chilis to go if it compares to the regular one
amy56 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 16, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Great report -thank you

Can I just ask - aside from the corn problem! - how does the menu at the Chilis to go compare with the regular chilis? And is it a sit down place or fast food?

We haven't visited a Chilis for years, but plan to take our boys for the first time next year - we have actually booked to spend our first night in the Hyatt at the airport as we have a late arriving flight, and I'm wondering whether we might try the Chilis to go if it compares to the regular one
It's a more limited menu but still a pretty good choice. It's sit down, but they get the food out quickly because they assume you are in a hurry (other customers look like business travellers rather than tourists if you know what I mean!)

Great report, Buffalo James - and I've never seen the Reese's Pieces King Size cups before - I need one of those in my life
Old 8 Nov 16, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
It's a more limited menu but still a pretty good choice. It's sit down, but they get the food out quickly because they assume you are in a hurry (other customers look like business travellers rather than tourists if you know what I mean!)
Thanks Karen Think we might give it a shot, that would then free up another night to try somewhere new!

Of course that hat might all depend on whether I can convince Kai that he doesn't NEED to go to Panda Express instead!
amy56 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great food report thanks for sharing
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

Fab food report makes me more excited to go back soon! Thanks for sharing Dani x
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Kerrylee78
Trading Disney Pins

Ftl

Originally Posted by BuffaloJames View Post
Day 7

Today we had a bit more relaxing day, used the early access to universal and got most the rides out the way before we had a bit of time by the pool. Got a couple of drinks at the pool bar that came with souvenir glasses.

We'd planned on going to Margaritaville for dinner so hadn't ate too much through the day to leave space, so imagine our reaction when we turned up to find it'd been hired out for the night! :angry::angry:

The outside bar was still open so we ate here instead. Shared the nachos, even with them not being as big as the main restaurant we still got defeated!

For drinks we had a banana daiquiri and a pint of Landshark lager first, and then I can't remember the name of these next to but neither of us was as keen as we'd hoped picking these.

Took a wander around Citywalk after dinner since it was first time we'd been here at night, ended up trying the drinks at Fat Tuesday. If you've never been here it's quick service frozen daiquiri stand, they have two in Citywalk. We went to the one at the top first, you can either have one flavour or mix as many as you'd like into your cup.

Day 8

Today we'd went to SeaWorld and then off to pick up the car for the rest of the trip, we'd decided to get a cici's pizza buffet for lunch so didn't have anything in the park today. For anyone who's not been to Cici's I'd definitely recommend it, very cheap and cheerful pizza buffet. Sadly no pictures of it though this year.

We were just wanting something quick and easy so took a trip to Mcdonalds to see what it's like after the refurb. Decided to get a create your own burger for myself, and OH just got a double cheeseburger meal.

Hi can u remamber hm the drinks at Fat Tuesday was please hoping to go there if my boys let me in October
Kerrylee78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Fab report! Loads of food I would quite happily order, am so hungry now lol

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic report, I really like the look of the crispy buffalo chicken wrap on spinach tortilla x