Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Mar 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Jnd boo!
Excited about Disney

Jnd boo!'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile June! Tell me everything

So this will be our 4th visit, we normally go nov/dec but due to a number of reasons work etc. we could only do June this year.

I've not thought about it much as of late as unfortunately we had a house fire back in January & of course all plans were put on hold.

Anyway now we are a bit more settled and due to move into our new house & now have my husbands parents excited to be joining us for their first holiday my attention is back on planning.

I didnt realise it would rain alot. It's not a problem but would like to know other peoples weather experiences in June?

Also crowd levels? How bad?

Thanks all 😁
Covid stopped our 2020 trip 😢
4th trip Nov 2021, joined by our parents for our 10 year wedding anniversary!
Jnd boo! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
coulty47
Apprentice Imagineer

We went once in June and it was very rainy in the afternoons and some spectacular storms which we quite enjoyed watching.We were rained off at Blizzard Beach one day and had to shelter in the shops with a river running by but once it stops life carries on as normal.I'm sure you will enjoy it but if you want wall to wall sunshine it wouldnt suit you.
coulty47 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We went last year on the third of June for three weeks so was there for the majority of June. It rained every day. Some days a hour some days all night. It got me down a bit tbh. But our first visit in June 2015 was lovely. I don't think I'd go again June tho!
Emmapink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Jnd boo!
Excited about Disney

Jnd boo!'s Reviews
Mobile

Thank you both for your replies.
Any insight to crowd levels?
Jnd boo! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We went second week of June last year and it rained everyday and more than when we've been in May, July and October. However, it didn't rain enough to put us off going again this June. The biggest problem we found is it wasn't always just a short thunderstorm and would linger for quite a while.

We found the crowd levels busy but having said that I never remember going to Disney/Universal when it hasn't been busy.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We’ve been in June a couple of times as well as July, may and December/January.

We are going again 13th June. We love it. It’s hot but not humid like July/august so you’re not dripping wet whilst walking around! We found may to be quite wet but not had a problem in June. Yes, it rains but usually only for an hour or so. Odd day it might rain all day but there’s so much to do it’s fine.

June was busy but not July busy and definitely not December busy! 😂

Hope you have a great time and you can put your house fire well and truly behind you!
irvin38a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Jnd boo!
Excited about Disney

Jnd boo!'s Reviews
Mobile

Thank you for the replies 😁 nice to see people aren't put off by the weather. A bit or alot of rain won't affect our lot lol. If we can survive Christmas & thanks giving I think June will be ok.
Old 7 Mar 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Stuart446
Proud to wear my Ears

We have been going in June for nearly 20 years and even now could not say exactly what the weather will be like. We go for 4 weeks and have times when there has not been a cloud in the sky for 4 weeks and on the other hand we have had rain, thunderstorms or just a mixed bag. It's a matter of i'm here and having a great time no matter what the weather is like.
Stuart446 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Dunc
Very Serious Dibber

We're going June 13th. We mostly go in April or September. Been once in June, and as far as I remember, it rains a bit every day, but not excessively. Temperatures are hot, but way less humid than autumn months. Crowds are no issue if you rope drop, which is easy due to jetlag in the first week. We always go back to resort for pool/nap after lunch, then back to parks in evening, or just chill out at resorts.
Dunc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

We go every year in June and it’s hot, last year and year before the June weather has been very different, rather than the usual afternoon rain for 30mins and clear the humidity it tended to then stay on for the afternoon
However never stopped us, just adapted our plans to suit
We are june again this year and looking forward to it
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023. Voco Dubai 2024
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List