Notices

Old 16 Aug 22, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
jonny_b
Proud to wear my Ears

Hey! Were they back to mixing people on tables at dinner ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by penguin19 View Post
I was on the magic a couple of weeks back - Barcelona to Dover.

We actually got both pirate night and freezing the night away - both were back to normal as far as we could tell.

In fact, everything was back to normal apart from not being able to hug characters / get super close. As 2 adults we got close enough for some nice selfies as we didn't buy the photo package.

We had a wonderful cruise - you'll have a great time I am sure!
jonny_b is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 22, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jonny_b View Post
Hey! Were they back to mixing people on tables at dinner ?

Thanks
Yes, tables have been mixed since the start of the Magics European summer season.

I sent a request via my travel agent in April for a private table.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

So today was supposed to be the day to set up the Prenetics Sail Screen Account and link the cruise to upload my vaccine documents.

I have been following other European cruises and Prenetics has been slow at loading their databases.

So anyone trying to do Sail Screen today and getting Reservation Not Recognized, don't worry. Prenetics have been behind all summer with the Disney cruises.

From what I have seen with other cruises, they are are about 24 to 48 hours behind. Im expecting Monday morning for them to get the Norwegian Fjords loaded into their data base.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 22, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Update
The Prenatics Sail Screen website has now recognized my reservation number.

I have uploaded my EU Vaccine Cert and ticked the box for uploading my negative test before embarkation.

I have now got an email that confirms they have received my Vaccine cert and its pending review.

Phew another step done on the to do list.

So now I have Sail Screen Pending Review and DCL Pending Review.
Old 20 Aug 22, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Dragon Pendrake
New Poster (3)

Query on port excursions

Really helpful info on this post, thank you. We are thinking of booking last minute but wondered if many of the port excursions to glaciers/waterfalls are full already?
Dragon Pendrake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 22, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dragon Pendrake View Post
Really helpful info on this post, thank you. We are thinking of booking last minute but wondered if many of the port excursions to glaciers/waterfalls are full already?
Thank you I posted the list of port excursions a few pages back. Use this list and not the list on DCL website and I can check if what you are interested in are still available.

I havent booked any excursions and I am doing all 4 ports DIY
Old 21 Aug 22, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Dragon Pendrake
New Poster (3)

Thank you

Thank you,big you could check if Briksdal Glacier (NFD01)
Lake Loen and Kjenndalen Glacier (NFD02) and the two waterfall trips at Eidfjord are still available that would be great. Also the pulpit rock hike. Ill look at DIY options also! Thanks so much.
Dragon Pendrake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 22, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Briksdal Glacier (NFD01) - Sold Out
Lake Loen and Kjenndalen Glacier (NFD02) -Sold Out
Waterfalls and Hardanger Nature Park Center EDF020 - Sold Out
Waterfalls and Waffles (ESF01) - Sold Out

Hike To Pulpit Rock (SV05) - AVAILABLE
The only Stavanger Excursion which is sold out is the Helicopter Sightseeing ( SV06)
Old 21 Aug 22, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

UPDATE

My Prenatics Sail Screen has now changed to Cleared To Arrive.

I have booked a Covid test at a local test centre for Friday 2 September, as I travel to England on Saturday 3 September.

Once I upload the negative test result, the Prenatics Sail Screen should change to Cleared To Sail.

I have started checking my flight status every day. The departure / arrival time is all over the place, Some days it leaves Dublin on time, some days it is delayed up to 30 minutes. I'm trying not to stress about this, but this is all new for me, having an onward journey pre booked when I arrive in England.

I am also keeping a check on the train strikes. Again thats something new for me, Ive never had to worry about that in all the years Ive been travelling to and living in The UK.
Old 21 Aug 22, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Imagineer

i have ordered our test kits and now need to book the tele screen test thing! i need to book for friday as driving from Liverpool to Dover on the sat, on the site it says 1-2 days before sailing, so presume anytime on the Friday is good to get the test done?
I may try and book for 2pm as think that is about 48 hours to when we board.
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List