Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 28 Jul 23, 02:53 AM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wikkle jan View Post
Enjoy the Jockey Club.. We have stayed there twice...I week before it was encased with the cosmopolitan and 1 week after... Can you still use all of the cosmopolitan areas free of charge (pools ect ) ?
Yes you can use the pools etc
We go on our 23 day event on 7th September ...

3 Days San Diego --1 week Palm Springs--1 week Las Vegas and then on to Flagstaff for 6 days...

Not sure if you have been to Vegas before but if you pop next door, to the Belliargio and go look in the conservatory as its fab (do not want to spoil it for you).. Not sure what theam it is this year... If you go can you let me know please..
Sounds fabulous! We are going to visit the Bellagio tonight before dinner - I’ll report back!
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 23, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

WOW what a fantastic view from your room 🥳🤩
Enjoy Vegas the 8 hours difference is hard for the first few days but on the other hand gets you up early to beat the crowds & heat

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 23, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
singerella
Excited about Disney

What a view! We will be finishing our trip in Vegas and it's the only part of the trip we are pretty much winging and seeing how it goes. Look forward to your next update
singerella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 23, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

What a brilliant start (other than the monsters on the train).

I have been looking forward to following this one for a while.. and yet I missed the start!

I won’t be missing the updates though. I love live updates and the reserving of the first 20 posts in order to narrate a dynamic story. You get feelings, perceptions and honesty that is maybe not present when a trippie is written post return.😄

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 08:35 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
WOW what a fantastic view from your room 🥳🤩
Enjoy Vegas the 8 hours difference is hard for the first few days but on the other hand gets you up early to beat the crowds & heat
Really struggling with the jet lag! Completely pooped by early evening! Such a difference to Florida, those extra hours hurt!
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
What a brilliant start (other than the monsters on the train).

I have been looking forward to following this one for a while.. and yet I missed the start!

I won’t be missing the updates though. I love live updates and the reserving of the first 20 posts in order to narrate a dynamic story. You get feelings, perceptions and honesty that is maybe not present when a trippie is written post return.😄
Haha thanks.
The kids on the train were awful - another passenger threatened to chuck them off because the guard told other passengers there was nothing he could do as he wasn’t allowed to touch them and we had to wait for the police…
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by babbymint View Post
Really struggling with the jet lag! Completely pooped by early evening! Such a difference to Florida, those extra hours hurt!
I agree. I don’t really feel the Jet lag on a Florida. It does become a factor when you go further West.

Looking forward to the next update!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by singerella View Post
What a view! We will be finishing our trip in Vegas and it's the only part of the trip we are pretty much winging and seeing how it goes. Look forward to your next update
Thanks - we are winging it too - there’s not much you need to plan and some of our intentions have not materialised due to the searing heat…
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
wikkle jan
Imagineer

wikkle jan's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I agree with you about the lots of walking and it does not help in all the heat.. We brought a 2/3 day(or longer depending on the stay) bus ticket which was great as you can just hop on/off all along the strip and to each end where the outlets are and Fremont Street..Not too expensive and saves wear and tear on the feet...And you get to see further than you can walk...

I hope you are having a great time...
wikkle jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

I agree with you about the lots of walking and it does not help in all the heat.. We brought a 2/3 day(or longer depending on the stay) bus ticket which was great as you can just hop on/off all along the strip and to each end where the outlets are and Fremont Street..Not too expensive and saves wear and tear on the feet...And you get to see further than you can walk...

I hope you are having a great time...
Thanks - I’m very glad we’ve come, but it maybe a once in a lifetime trip. Toms not a fan, he’s calling it a Tourist heat trap! I’ve not experienced such temperatures ever before and those extra degrees make a difference …