Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 23, 02:53 AM  
Link to this Post
#31
babbymint
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
babbymint's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11
Location: Sunny South Coast
Originally Posted by wikkle jan View Post
Enjoy the Jockey Club.. We have stayed there twice...I week before it was encased with the cosmopolitan and 1 week after... Can you still use all of the cosmopolitan areas free of charge (pools ect ) ?
Yes you can use the pools etc
Originally Posted by wikkle jan View Post
We go on our 23 day event on 7th September ...

3 Days San Diego --1 week Palm Springs--1 week Las Vegas and then on to Flagstaff for 6 days...

Not sure if you have been to Vegas before but if you pop next door, to the Belliargio and go look in the conservatory as its fab (do not want to spoil it for you).. Not sure what theam it is this year... If you go can you let me know please..
Sounds fabulous! We are going to visit the Bellagio tonight before dinner - I’ll report back!
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 23, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
#32
ClaireNJ
Imagineer
 
ClaireNJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 19
Location: Essex
WOW what a fantastic view from your room 🥳🤩
Enjoy Vegas the 8 hours difference is hard for the first few days but on the other hand gets you up early to beat the crowds & heat
__________________
All my trip reports

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 23, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
#33
singerella
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Jun 11
Location: West Midlands
What a view! We will be finishing our trip in Vegas and it's the only part of the trip we are pretty much winging and seeing how it goes. Look forward to your next update
singerella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 23, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
#34
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Nov 10
Location: Falmouth
What a brilliant start (other than the monsters on the train).

I have been looking forward to following this one for a while.. and yet I missed the start!

I won’t be missing the updates though. I love live updates and the reserving of the first 20 posts in order to narrate a dynamic story. You get feelings, perceptions and honesty that is maybe not present when a trippie is written post return.😄
__________________

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 08:35 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
#35
babbymint
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
babbymint's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11
Location: Sunny South Coast
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
WOW what a fantastic view from your room 🥳🤩
Enjoy Vegas the 8 hours difference is hard for the first few days but on the other hand gets you up early to beat the crowds & heat
Really struggling with the jet lag! Completely pooped by early evening! Such a difference to Florida, those extra hours hurt!
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
#36
babbymint
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
babbymint's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11
Location: Sunny South Coast
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
What a brilliant start (other than the monsters on the train).

I have been looking forward to following this one for a while.. and yet I missed the start!

I won’t be missing the updates though. I love live updates and the reserving of the first 20 posts in order to narrate a dynamic story. You get feelings, perceptions and honesty that is maybe not present when a trippie is written post return.😄
Haha thanks.
The kids on the train were awful - another passenger threatened to chuck them off because the guard told other passengers there was nothing he could do as he wasn’t allowed to touch them and we had to wait for the police…
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
#37
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Nov 10
Location: Falmouth
Originally Posted by babbymint View Post
Really struggling with the jet lag! Completely pooped by early evening! Such a difference to Florida, those extra hours hurt!
I agree. I don’t really feel the Jet lag on a Florida. It does become a factor when you go further West.

Looking forward to the next update!
__________________

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
#38
babbymint
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
babbymint's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11
Location: Sunny South Coast
Originally Posted by singerella View Post
What a view! We will be finishing our trip in Vegas and it's the only part of the trip we are pretty much winging and seeing how it goes. Look forward to your next update
Thanks - we are winging it too - there’s not much you need to plan and some of our intentions have not materialised due to the searing heat…
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
#39
wikkle jan
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Aug 07

wikkle jan's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I agree with you about the lots of walking and it does not help in all the heat.. We brought a 2/3 day(or longer depending on the stay) bus ticket which was great as you can just hop on/off all along the strip and to each end where the outlets are and Fremont Street..Not too expensive and saves wear and tear on the feet...And you get to see further than you can walk...

I hope you are having a great time...
wikkle jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 23, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
#40
babbymint
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
babbymint's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11
Location: Sunny South Coast
Originally Posted by wikkle jan View Post
I agree with you about the lots of walking and it does not help in all the heat.. We brought a 2/3 day(or longer depending on the stay) bus ticket which was great as you can just hop on/off all along the strip and to each end where the outlets are and Fremont Street..Not too expensive and saves wear and tear on the feet...And you get to see further than you can walk...

I hope you are having a great time...
Thanks - I’m very glad we’ve come, but it maybe a once in a lifetime trip. Toms not a fan, he’s calling it a Tourist heat trap! I’ve not experienced such temperatures ever before and those extra degrees make a difference …
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DIBB Savings
AttractionTickets.com

Get £10 off each Disney Ticket with the code ATDIBB10

Get up to £50 off per room at Disney or Universal with the code DIBBHOTELS


theDIBB Blog
One of the the five worlds found in Epic Universe, How to Train Your Dragon... Read More »
Disney announced that a new nighttime show, “Disney Dreams That Soar,” will run nightly at... Read More »
Walt Disney World Resort guests can get ready to have a “glowing’’ good time when... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2190
CaxtonFX  $1.2164
Covent Garden FX  $1.2412
FAIRFX  $1.2196
John Lewis  $1.2205
M&S  $1.2001
Post Office  $1.1981
Sainsburys  $1.2180
TESCO  $1.2192
Travelex  $1.2213
Updated: 07:30 15/04/2024
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1452
CaxtonFX  €1.1408
Covent Garden FX  €1.1622
FAIRFX  €1.1451
John Lewis  €1.1479
M&S  €1.1293
Post Office  €1.1271
Sainsburys  €1.1445
TESCO  €1.1453
Travelex  €1.1465
Updated: 07:30 15/04/2024

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X