Notices
Intro's and Welcomes Introduce yourself and be welcomed into our community.

Old 29 Nov 23, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MummaM
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

It's been so long

Hello all. I'm back after a few years away. So looking forward to getting back to reading and enjoying 'The Dibb'. I have been back to Disney/Universal a couple of times now since losing my husband, going with friends and although it was strange not having him there, we made some lovely memories.
Next year I am going back but this time it's going to be a mother / daughter trip, just the two of us and we also have a Route 66/Disneyland. San Francisco trip in the planning! I always planned to do this trip with my late husband when I retired, which I am not too far off lol !
So, any suggestions, ideas, recommendations, will be greatly received xx
MummaM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 23, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
MissBianca
VIP Dibber

Welcome back Lovely that you’re going to do the mother daughter route 66 trip. Lots of threads and trip reports in the west coast section.
MissBianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 23, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Matt01061983
I have Ears

Welcome back - i'd love to do route 66!
Matt01061983 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 23, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Welcome back, x
Old 1 Dec 23, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MummaM View Post
Hello all. I'm back after a few years away. So looking forward to getting back to reading and enjoying 'The Dibb'. I have been back to Disney/Universal a couple of times now since losing my husband, going with friends and although it was strange not having him there, we made some lovely memories.
Next year I am going back but this time it's going to be a mother / daughter trip, just the two of us and we also have a Route 66/Disneyland. San Francisco trip in the planning! I always planned to do this trip with my late husband when I retired, which I am not too far off lol !
Welcome
I did a route 66 trip this year. If you need any help give me a shout
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 23, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MummaM
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Thank you Colette-S, much appreciated. I have the Maps and the EZ66 book but there's nothing like speaking to someone who knows . I'll be in touch.
MummaM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 23, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MummaM View Post
What a lovely idea for a trip with your daughter. I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time.

I haven't done Route 66 but we did do Route 1 from San Fran down to LA. I wasn't very impressed with San Francisco itself, but thought Alcatraz was worth a visit. The Walt Disney Family museum waltdisney/ was stunning. When we were there they had a Mary Blair exhibit and I could have spent the whole day in that gallery alone. Highly recommend. Enjoy your planning.
Rabel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 23, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
BirdsluvDisney
Apprentice Imagineer

Welcome back m Route 66 is on my bucket list but I keep going back to Florida 🙈