Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 2 Jun 19, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

End of July/beginning of August crowd levels

Looks like in the main, these have reduced again. Touring plans have sent an e-mail with changes in levels with some parks being as low as a 2. I expect it will change a bit again when those off site can book their fast passes.

I don’t think it looks good though for those of us hoping for extended opening hours for MK, but great for everything else.
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
It's going to be interesting to see what the crowds are like this summer. We are there the first 2 weeks of August.

The last couple trips I'm pretty sure about 2 weeks before we flew the park hours changed. They added on an hour in the evening at MK and AK had an 8am opening instead of 9am. I'm hoping the park hours do get extended as it's a little cooler first thing or later in the evening.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Interestingly end of Aug has risen slightly mainly Epcot pre Food and Wine for some unknown reason. I think this year is going to be a bit hit and miss for predictions as no one knows what the general feel is for GE, are more avoiding or wanting to be there for it opening? More avoiding could make summer busier than normal but if more want to be there for it the lead up to Labor day could be busier. Fortunately for us having 2 weeks pure Disney last year we are not so bothered by queues and just want a Disney fix.
Old 2 Jun 19, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

I've had the email from TP this morning to say that overall crowd levels are slightly higher than they originally predicted. I can imagine that people who are not fussed about seeing GE will be going beforehand to avoid the crowds. Who knows? We are leaving on the 23rd August, so hoping to miss the big crowds, but would love to see GE when things have calmed down!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I cant see these. Do i have to pay to access the dates in aug? I can see til end of july.
Im far from a 1st time visitor but GE is freaking me out and im considering buying TP for first time ever lol... is it worth it?
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by scojos View Post
I cant see these. Do i have to pay to access the dates in aug? I can see til end of july.
Im far from a 1st time visitor but GE is freaking me out and im considering buying TP for first time ever lol... is it worth it?
I bought it through Mouse Savers so got a bit of a discount. I mainly bought it so that they could send a room request for me, but it’s handy to get updated crowd calendars.
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for the info, I’m hoping it will be quieter - DH is already freaking out about the heat🤣
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

Got the email too. A couple of our park days have increased a little but most are quieter and they were already predicted to be quieter than I have ever seen on my trips. Very excited but it will probably mean no late openings. I'd prefer quieter parks though!
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List