Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jan 10, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Christopher_Ro
Imagineer

Christopher_Ro's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by melandjake View Post
I have a question... Can the characters physically touch you...I guess not as its in the good ole USA.

Doody are you flying from Gatwick as we have a very similar countdown!
They aren't allowed to touch you in the houses and they only touch you in the streets if they know you.

Sometimes they bump into you by accident but that is very, very rare.

They use every technique available to scare you except touch. I had a Freddy Kruegar breath down my neck in 2007 and say "Freddie is gonna get ya!" Yes, that was very creepy!
Christopher_Ro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 10, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
bella
VIP Dibber

bella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I'm hoping to go for the first time this October, really looking forward to it. Would you say it would be suitable for a 13 year old girl? Wondering if it would be a good idea for my nieces to go.
bella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 10, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Christopher_Ro View Post
They aren't allowed to touch you in the houses and they only touch you in the streets if they know you.

Sometimes they bump into you by accident but that is very, very rare.

They use every technique available to scare you except touch. I had a Freddy Kruegar breath down my neck in 2007 and say "Freddie is gonna get ya!" Yes, that was very creepy!
Flippin heck! I have got to go now, but better take a spare change of pants
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 10, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post

w're DEFINATELY going now it was our first last year and we loved it so much we're bringing all the family
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 10, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Christopher_Ro
Imagineer

Christopher_Ro's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by bella View Post
I'm hoping to go for the first time this October, really looking forward to it. Would you say it would be suitable for a 13 year old girl? Wondering if it would be a good idea for my nieces to go.

The streets are fun, the empty ride queues are awesome and the shows are angled at the 15 to 25 yr age bracket.

So in theory you can do loads of stuff without doing the scary stuff (i.e. the houses). I know people who go just for the shows and the empty rides!
Christopher_Ro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 10, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
schumigirl
Imagineer

schumigirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We`ll be there this year

Had to miss last years and was determined to get back either sept/oct this year... especially as it`s the 20th anniversary... it should be something special. Planning to go a few times this trip

Hoping and praying one of the scarezones will be themed around Michael Myers... that would be really frightening as white masks turn me into a quivering wreck, especially when a knife wielding psychopath is wearing one!

Really really looking forward to it again
schumigirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 10, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Fitz
Serious Dibber

Fitz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 10
I'll be there once again. 4 year in a row. Can't wait already. Hope your on the ball with your info again this year Chris
Old 23 Jan 10, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Christopher_Ro
Imagineer

Christopher_Ro's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
I'll be there once again. 4 year in a row. Can't wait already. Hope your on the ball with your info again this year Chris
I try to be. My sources were bumper spot on last year.

Info has been slow so far though. All I have heard is how the 2 park idea is very likely dead in the water - although Uni are playing their cards close to their chests this year, what with it being the special year.
Old 23 Jan 10, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Spider666
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Im definitly going loved last year! Also got my brother and MummyJ's OH going aswell!
Old 23 Jan 10, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
nytramlean
slightly serious Dibber

It'll be my first time to HHN as I missed out last september. Can't wait. Looking forward to hearing whats in store this year !
June 2013, Med Disney Cruise - Cheyenne - Jan 2013,Cheyenne - Jan 2012, Santa Fe - Jan 2011, Super 8 Kissimee + Grand Floridian Spa and Resort Hotel + Monumental Movieland - Sept 2010 Barefoot in the Keys - Feb 09, Rodeway Inn International Drive, Howard Johnson Inn Maingate East - Sept 09
nytramlean is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread

Tags
halloween, hhn, universal