Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Aug 10, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Thomson
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Team Thomson's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We spoke to the girl at the desk twice to say we were still waiting to be served. Her English was poor and my French is not particularly good. I emailed when we returned as we were only there for a couple of days. The waiter couldnt have cared less.

If I am honest I think it was down to the fact that we werent French. There were only three/four tables seated (we were there Nov). We were the only Brits. We had a large crowd beside us and they were taking over a bit.

Thankfully the characters and food for us was good but as I said the service stank!

I was disapointed as we had done two character dining in US and they couldnt have been more friendly.

It wont put me off DLP, I just maybe wouldnt go back to that particular restaurant.

x

Kirsty, David & Kyle x

:
Team Thomson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 10, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell5
Imagineer

Its a shame you had a bad experience at cafe Micky's everytime we have eaten there we have had an excellent time good food, crazy staff and no complaints.Its normally busy but you expect that and they more than make up for that with the none stop character interaction.
tinkerbell5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 10, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
from june last year...

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 10, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
jazzluvva
Apprentice Imagineer

I'll be posting a fully priced up thread, i'll make sure it's on by the weekend.
jazzluvva is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 10, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Our server Mamadou was wonderful; I am full of admiration for these guys who have to carry trays of hot food around while dodging toddlers and characters in a small space. I can understand why most character meals are buffets!

And not only do they have to be good waiters, they have to sing and dance on tables too!

The menu descriptions always crack me up - Ariel's Delight is seafood? Has anyone told Sebastian? And Snow White probably wouldn't be that keen on apples.

We used our half board voucher for the Menu Mickey and it was lovely.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 10, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post

We found the service to be fine and the adults food was good (if very expensive) but the children's food was a disappointment - the pizza looked like any old tesco frozen pizza. (which would be fine if it was cheaper!). I know I'm always moaning about the costs!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 10, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
msdisneytonian
Imagineer

msdisneytonian's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We had a fantastic meal there in January, food was gorgeous and plentiful, characters brilliant - CM had my daughter dancing on the table top with him. We had a set meal for 30 euros but had the half board vouchers so only had to pay 10 euros extra each for our adult meals. This was our 4th trip to Cafe Mickey and by far the most memorable...ooo just remembered our trip in 2009 Eeyore shimmeying stood on a chair, absolutely hilarious
msdisneytonian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 10, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi,

We have just booked a table for next Wednesday evening for 8pm. Do you know what times the characters are there? We oringially booked for 5.30 but was told that the characters aren't there at that time.

We're trying to fit the meal in before the Fantillusion Parade. We also noticed that there's a Princess Tiana Parade. Just hope we don't miss that.

Sorry, just another thing, my Sister is vegetarian - will there be enough on the up to date menu for her?

Sorry so many questions.

Thanks for any help.

Bex. xxx
Old 21 Aug 10, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by rwaite View Post
Do you know what times the characters are there?
The characters will be there throughout evening dinner.

We're trying to fit the meal in before the Fantillusion Parade. We also noticed that there's a Princess Tiana Parade. Just hope we don't miss that.
Check here for the latest show & parade times.
This PDF is updated automatically each week around Thu/Fri
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=414996

Sorry, just another thing, my Sister is vegetarian - will there be enough on the up to date menu for her?
Check the pic of the menu further up this thread.
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...1&postcount=13

There wont be a lot of difference from last year to this, other than pricing and Half Board options.
Old 21 Aug 10, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post

Just got back and at CM we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Tigger, a chipmunk, Pinocchio and Geppetto. Absolutely superb. Our meal (including a birthday cake, main course and beer for two adults and two set childrens meals) was 104euros.
Closed Thread