Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 17 May 14, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
I'm a parent and I'm also an adult who travelled to wdw numerous times before I had my child. The whole point of Disney to me is it's for everyone... regardless.

Adults should be able to meet characters and create memories if they want to the same as we as parents should be able to take our children to eat in Disney signature restaurants (another point that seems contentious in some circles).

I do agree perhaps the frozen sisters could have had two homes, one in Epcot and one in magic kingdom.
I also agree with this. Disney is for everyone.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 14, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

I enjoyed the Frozen film well enough but have no interest in meeting the characters. Hoping everyone else still wants to stand in these long queues when we're there in October so other attractions are quieter
hornetgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 14, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

...Remember when the characters just wandered round the parks and you never knew who you'd bump into?

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 14, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Shelldub
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by elmlea22 View Post
What do I have to have sour grapes over. I have no interest in E & A and neither does my 13 month daughter. I couldn't careless if people queued for 5 hours. I wouldn't

Strange statement to make.

I just feel that it wouldn't be the "end of the world" to a 24 year old if they didn't get to see that character but it could be to a 4 year old. Its a long time to expect a little one to queue for. I stand by my times for ages. 9-5 children (adults with disabilities) and 5 onwards for adults.
I disagree that it could be the end of the world for a four year old if they didn't get to meet a character. The only reason I say this is because the only way a 4 year old would know about this character being present whilst on holiday is if the parents tell them. If they are unaware of frozen being there then no hearts are being broken if the que is too long, which they then wouldn't be expected to do. If you secure fast passes then great tell them. If not then no point in telling them something they'd never have known.
Old 18 May 14, 01:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

Now if it was a queue to meet Kristen Bell...
Loftus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 14, 03:42 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Well I have children and I would still want to meet them , everyone pays for their tickets , so everyone should have the right to do as they please , if the meets got stopped just for the adults , what else would be next . Disney is for everyone , all ages x

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 14, 04:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Amscss
Earning More Ears

We saw A&E the other day (using a fastpass) with my daughter and she loved it so think anyone who wants to should be allowed to - it was mainly kids in the line waiting though. At that point the waiting time shown was 300 minutes.

When we were waiting to go in, the person in front was speaking to the cast member about the wait times and they said that it doesn't take much to create these queues as they roughly calculate the queue at 3 minutes per family/group. So even a huge wait time here will do very little indeed for queues on other rides.
Amscss is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 14, 05:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

How sad come on people get a grip it will soon calm down
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 14, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I'm pretty sure they will be at Akershus eventually. It really can't be that hard to have multiples.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 14, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
willmatt
Very Serious Dibber

One of the most ridiculous statements I've heard. Why don't we go one step further and turn disney into lord of the flies.
willmatt is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread