Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Aug 02, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone has done the trainer for a day program at Seaworld. I have a 14 year old daughter who is desperate to do it. Any information and tips would be welcomed. She would have to do it on her own as it is a little expensive for the two of us.
Many thanks
Pixiedust . .

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 02, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Hi - I know that Jue has booked this for her daughter - but they don't go until later in the year.

Hopefully she'll be able to let you have some more information .
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 02, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi There Pixiedust when are you going
We are there Oct/Nov and have booked trainer for a day at seaworld on 7/11/02 Would love to have someone else there from the boards with us. My DD (14 ) and me are both booked on this day. DD ( known as USA Here I Come on the Dibb ) can't wait (me too), I booked it for her for her birthday and didn't want her to be on her own. My birthday is on 5/11/02 so I've told DH that its my birthday pressie too. You can download a booking from from the web site and then fax it through. Our confirmation and information arrived within a week.www.seaworld.com you proberbly already have the web address I' getting all excited again and rambling . . If you want you could PM me
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 02, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
USA Here I Come
Apprentice Imagineer

. Hi Pixiedust!
I thought I would give you and your dd some info. At trainer for a day you get to follow around a seaworld trainer in a seven hour program. You get to interact with dolphins, seals, walrus, orcas (killer whales) and loads more. You get to make a cameo appearence in a show plus play, feed and take care of most of the animals! You find out about behaivoiur (sp?) in marine mammals and even do area clean up but dont let that put you off b/c its just part of the experience and If you do all that then you do all the other cool stuff. You must be at least thirteen, be in good phsical condition, be able to carry so much (cant remember how much so check out the seaworld website) and follow directions and instructions. It costs around $389 but book as soon as possible b/c the price keeps going up! Included in the price is lunch, a trainer t-shirt and water-proof disposeble camera.

If you or your dd have anymore questions then you could pm me or my mum.

Also is your dd a member of the dibb?
USA Here I Come is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 02, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
AlisonB
Imagineer

It sounds great - but I'm sure it would be too tame for Shaun to arrange for me. He's apt to do something far more life threatening!
AlisonB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread