Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Nov 16, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
jaccuziman
Very Serious Dibber

Touring Plans

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Oh no dont blame you being fed up... sounds crap! Is there a quiet time to go? I dont think so anymore! I hope the crowds ease off for you x
I got the figures the morning after going, touring plans updated them about 12 hours after .

I checked because it was so full !
And they had their prediction, and then what it actually was, plain to see how wrong they where.

Again instead of predicted parks of 18, they said it was actually 36 !

That's why I checked the following day, because they got it so wrong.

As I said , I know it's all a guess, but to get it so wrong is not even an educated guess, it's a complete, let's just pick a number.
jaccuziman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 16, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We're here at the moment, staying on-site, and have have done our usual attack method of hitting the parks early, using EE.

MK last Monday was brilliant - normal opening was 8AM by with EE it was 7AM. I reckon most people thought it opened at 9 so we had 2hrs of it being virtually deserted!

We tend to stay until lunchtime then leave and do other stuff, sometimes returning to one of the parks late afternoon / evening.

We were in Epcot yesterday (Monday) and had lunch at various stalls walking around the world without any issues. Was surprised the wait to get onto Finding Nemo to get into The Seas was signed as 20 mins when it's normally no wait but in fact it only took 10.

Disney Springs was a bit bonkers over the weekend but was far quieter last night.
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post

its jersey week this week, always busy

thats why we took the week BEFORE the 1/2 term of instead of the week after

My least favourite time in disney, Loads of rude tri-state people

we were over when Obama got it, it was busy then, in the tri-state they have a extra day of work, when its election day, they close some of the schools for a few days aswell
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We were at the magic kingdom today. It was rammed, even the people mover had a huge queue.
Old 9 Nov 16, 03:38 AM  
Link to this Post
taryn70
Helping Mickey

taryn70's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I agree it's crazy right now left Epcot Monday was so busy and the queue times mental. Today at MK was ok up to 11.00 then went busy. Only managing g to do FP rides and one first thing getting in early seems to help that. Been twice before at this time of year but never again.
taryn70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 03:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneysue
Excited about Disney

We are here just now too and never seen it this busy.

At MGM today you could not move. Disney is not what it used to be. They are trying to ram as many people in as possible and don't care.
Old 9 Nov 16, 04:04 AM  
Link to this Post
jimboy2
Apprentice Imagineer

Yep very very busy every where

DLP June 2017 Kyrad
Orlando February 2018 Celebration
jimboy2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 04:45 AM  
Link to this Post

I'm here now and I agree it's crazy busy, left epcot early this evening not even stayed for magic hours, at 7pm people still pouring in, 40 minute wait on spaceship earth! Went to MK one say last week and it was mental... MK tomorrow but loads of disruptions for the abc christmas filming ...
Old 9 Nov 16, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
jimboy2
Apprentice Imagineer

We're doing aquatica tomorrow so hopefully it's quieter. On the bus now just left Epcot. Was nice during EMH, it was how I was hoping the parks would be during the day!

DLP June 2017 Kyrad
Orlando February 2018 Celebration
jimboy2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Sugarmouse
Excited about Disney

We were there for a month from 8th Oct to 6th Nov - the first 3 weeks were heaving and in then quietened down the last week and was heaving again on 5th which was our last park day.
Sugarmouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List