Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Jan 17, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
shaz luvs tink
Imagineer

AA flights through travel trolley

Have booked flights through travel trolley, I know they get mixed reviews but after checking them out on trustpilot we took the plunge and booked. Everything has gone fine so far, logged into AA and booking is there, seats are now booked. Ticket status says ticketed. Does this mean our flights will have been paid for in full? Just trying to put my mind at rest. Thanks
shaz luvs tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mizza40
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I booked our tickets in August with travel trolley and all was fine. Have chosen seats on delta website and travel trolley have rung me twice each time there was a small time change to our flights so I'm happy with their service!
Mizza40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
shaz luvs tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mizza40 View Post
I booked our tickets in August with travel trolley and all was fine. Have chosen seats on delta website and travel trolley have rung me twice each time there was a small time change to our flights so I'm happy with their service!
Thanks nice to hear a positive story.
shaz luvs tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
andyhaz
Excited about Disney

just keep an eye out to make sure they don't disappear like ours did even after we received e-tickets, took us weeks to get them to put them back on so never again
andyhaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
shaz luvs tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by andyhaz View Post
just keep an eye out to make sure they don't disappear like ours did even after we received e-tickets, took us weeks to get them to put them back on so never again
Thanks, will keep an eye on them then just incase they change anything or they disappear. I Was asking if due to,the ticket status being "ticketed" if that meant the seats had been paid for in full but no one seems to know.
Old 16 Jan 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by shaz luvs tink View Post
Thanks, will keep an eye on them then just incase they change anything or they disappear. I Was asking if due to,the ticket status being "ticketed" if that meant the seats had been paid for in full but no one seems to know.
I have booked direct with AA for August and paid in full and mine says ticketed do I am sure that it means the flights are paid for as before my payment went through it said confirmed. I recommend you download the AA app as it is an easy way to keep an eye on your booking.

Edited at 11:35 PM.
elmspenguin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
shaz luvs tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by elmspenguin View Post
I have booked direct with AA for August and paid in full and mine says ticketed if that is any help. I recommend you download the AA app as it is an easy way to keep an eye on your booking.
Thanks, that is helpful. My understanding is that they must have been paid for in full to be ticketed but I wasn't sure really. I will tell my daughter to download the app as they are her flights. I'm sure it's all fine.
Old 16 Jan 17, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by shaz luvs tink View Post
Thanks, that is helpful. My understanding is that they must have been paid for in full to be ticketed but I wasn't sure really. I will tell my daughter to download the app as they are her flights. I'm sure it's all fine.
I have just edited my post as I remembered that before my payment cleared it said confirmed and once payment went through it changed to to ticketed.