Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Sep 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Oh that walk to Epcot gets me every time, so beautiful! Staying at one of the hotels over there is absolutely on my bucket list!

Fab photos with Sadness, I love that they snapped a photo of you taking a selfie with her! Such a cool photo

Gorgeous flowery dress for your last evening, and the best thing about it? It has pockets! Always a winner!

I am so sad the weather was so rubbish for your last trip to MK, totally unacceptable behaviour from the weather gods! But great that you still got to see HEA, so many beautiful photos!

What a brilliant end to the night, Jellyrolls looks so much fun! Definitely a great way to go out on a high (I just hope your head isn't too sore for travel day! )

So sad it's nearly over! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another great day glad you got to see Happily Ever After

Joan
Old 23 Sep 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yay! I remember reading your pre-trippie and now time has flown and you're back! I've started (somehow) on this day - need to be more organised and go back to the beginning (I love a trippie in the right order!)...but GOT to ask, what camera did Chris use for those firework photos? They are amazing!
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Fantastic day
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

The weather was so gorgeous in the morning, your photos are fantastic and Epcot looks so quiet.

Love the dress you wore in the evening and very jealous of Chris' tan.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Such a shame about the weather. At least you got to see the fireworks. Jelly Rolls sounds like a cracking night out.
Old 1 Oct 19, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Brilliant photos from Epcot, looks so quiet. Brilliant day, shame about so much rain in MK though. Cocktails look fab

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

I miss the Boardwalk too…

How fantastic to wander through an empty World Showcase. Hope you’re not too sad about Figment. LOVE the t-shirt, it is the same pattern as one of the older Starbucks mugs which I love, except I don’t think that has Figment on it.

The rain you had was mad – pretty much every single day. I’d forgotten that about June. Glad you got to spend some time at the amazing grotto pool though and hope you managed to neck the daiquiris in time!

Love the Main Street balloon photo! Those fries from Casey’s look awesome too.

Absolutely falling about laughing at the snake-eye photo in front of the castle. Why isn’t this your new FB profile pic? The Space Mountain one is also a winner, mainly thanks to the chap at the back.

Jellyrolls looks like so much fun, I can’t believe we haven’t made it there yet. Next time!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
Another great day - loved the firework photos. I am in amazement at just how much the two of you manage to pack into your time out there!

Seeing your photos made me question, how intrusive do you think the skyliner is in relation to the Beach/Yacht Club?
Thank you

Oh it's not at all, you can't see it from The Boardwalk really. Only once you get to the Int Gateway x

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Ok so now jellyrolls is on my to do list thank god the rain stopped for the fireworks, we’ve only seen the old version cause our last visit to watch was rained off
Love the Space photo lol reminds me of photo on my fridge of my daughter. Her first proper rollercoaster ride. I was so nervous about her sitting alone & kept saying ‘hold on really tight’. Well, got to the photo & the little minx has both arms in the air & biggest smile!
Looking forward to last day, we did 7 nights before so count yourself lucky!
Yes! Get it on that list!
Hahaha that is so funny, what a wee star!
Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
What a great end to another fabulous day.
Thank you x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Hel22 View Post
Another great, busy day, How fab was the quiet World Showcase? Looked like a fantastic end to the holiday, Cocktails, music and dancing- result! I've really enjoyed your trippie, thanks for sharing Hx
It was a lovely day, all round (apart from the rain). Thanks! x

Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
Have loved reading this and I totally get the ‘sadness’ of the last night at MK. Jelly rolls sounds fun - am adding it to the list for next summer
Jelly rolls was heaps of fun! Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh that walk to Epcot gets me every time, so beautiful! Staying at one of the hotels over there is absolutely on my bucket list!

Fab photos with Sadness, I love that they snapped a photo of you taking a selfie with her! Such a cool photo

Gorgeous flowery dress for your last evening, and the best thing about it? It has pockets! Always a winner!

I am so sad the weather was so rubbish for your last trip to MK, totally unacceptable behaviour from the weather gods! But great that you still got to see HEA, so many beautiful photos!

What a brilliant end to the night, Jellyrolls looks so much fun! Definitely a great way to go out on a high (I just hope your head isn't too sore for travel day! )

So sad it's nearly over! xxx
It really was amazing!

Hehehe I do love that photo actually!

Ugh the weather really bummed me out, i'm just so glad we got the fireworks!

Jellyrolls was the most fun ever, loved it!

Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another great day glad you got to see Happily Ever After

Joan
Me too! Thanks x

Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Yay! I remember reading your pre-trippie and now time has flown and you're back! I've started (somehow) on this day - need to be more organised and go back to the beginning (I love a trippie in the right order!)...but GOT to ask, what camera did Chris use for those firework photos? They are amazing!
Oh he just used my iPhone XR! Nothing fancy!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Fantastic day
Thank you x

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
The weather was so gorgeous in the morning, your photos are fantastic and Epcot looks so quiet.

Love the dress you wore in the evening and very jealous of Chris' tan.
Thanks!

Pah, he always has a head start with working abroad half the year x

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Such a shame about the weather. At least you got to see the fireworks. Jelly Rolls sounds like a cracking night out.
It was indeed, so fun!

Thanks for reading x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List